Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

C&C LEGO: The Expansion Pack - Skirmish

Guest Rabbit

C&C LEGO has returned, in a new format.  Take a look! New episodes will come out every month or so.  Hope you enjoy this one!

While I appreciated having C&C Legos coming back, are you covering random C&C factions in this season or just cover one universe to focus on (ie. Red Alert universe)?

• Upvote 1

Guest Rabbit

I'm going to be covering random factions, basically hoping to switch back and forth between the Red Alert series and the Tiberian series every time there's a new episode. 

Next episode will feature some of our compadres over in the Tiberian Sun era.

30 minutes ago, Zee Hypnotist said:

between the Red Alert series and the Tiberian series

No GLA Diaries? :P

11 minutes ago, Plokite_Wolf said:

No GLA Diaries? :P

Brickarmed Conflict pretty much is what a Generals series would be, only modded with extra factions and an interesting story.

Say, Zee. What are the chances you might do a C&C Legos: Mental Omega edition in the future? There's someone in YouTube already suggesting it. The Revora guys will probably be thrilled to have something like this.

Guest Rabbit

Not really sure if I want to because I have only played it a few times and I just can't get into it.  On top of that, many of the units are extremely complex and hard to replicate in a simple LEGO format.

I'm no longer going to leave mods completely off the table, I just don't feel it's a pragmatic approach to the next several episodes (of which I have 5 more planned so far).

13 hours ago, Zee Hypnotist said:

I'm no longer going to leave mods completely off the table

In fact, you quite literally have to keep or leave something off an actual table. Meta joke.