Sign in to follow this  
J-Fire_Man

NAZI and Paranormal Activity

This is an interesting fact I found about NAZI and Hitler, that Hitler has a departement of paranormal activity. He use paranormals to lure evil to help him in the war. It's pretty funny indeed, someone like Hitler belives in paranormal activity :shock: lol :lol: . But this really attracted my interest. What do you think of this guys?

There is no such thing as paranormal activity or ghosts or anything stupid like that. :|

Yeah, I agree. But obviously is that Hitler believes such things. And it is there is a rumour that Hitler didn't die at 1945, and he didn't commit suicide. Hitler's story is just interesting to know along with his NAZI and Departement of Paranormal Activity.

People are allowed to believe what they believe.

Besides I thought there was some stupid agency like that in the States... Like on X-Files...

Yeah, I think so too. It's jsut interesting to find out mysterious things

Ya want mystery? Go talk to a chick. The ulitmate mystery. :wink:

Nahh....boring.

Anyway, it's a mistery that it's only 20 more posts before your post count reach 2000 posts. Interesting.

Boring? Oh well ya get interested soon enough.

20 posts? You mean 82 posts to go... hehehe....hehehe... I'll race ya J-Fire_Man to 3000... heheheh

Damn....my post count difference with you is always around 400, another mistery to be solved :lol:

Not being a spelling Nazi... (it seemed approiate given the title) But mystery is spelt mystery. Not mistery. Besides ya never gonna catch up unless you post 24/7...

lol, anyway Thierry still holds the second top ten posters. But, it won't last long, I will beat him since he rarely post this days, good for me :D

Anyway, we're going off topic. Back to the topic ladies and gentlemans.

An interesting game is Return to Castle Wolfenstein which focussed upon Hitler's paranormal activities. We've all seen and probably played it, and although the game is pure fiction it is a cracking game.

I also won 2 tournaments in online multiplayer for the game as well. I used to rock at it :D

That was such an awesome game! :D I had a heart attack the first time one of those crazy electric torso guys jumped out at me!

Paranormal activity, what a load of crap, if Hitler believed in that stuff then he was even more derranged than I though! Crazy madman!

But we all know that he was kidnapped by aliens along with elvis right :roll:

An interesting game is Return to Castle Wolfenstein which focussed upon Hitler's paranormal activities.

Yeah that game rulz.

And although the story of Wolfenstein is fiction, Hitler really did have his paranormal division look into a supernatural way to winning the war. The story of Indiana Jones for example, with the hunt for the Holy Grail, would have been inspired by real life attempts for the Nazis to find treasures that would help their cause. The Lance of Louginous I think it was called that pierced Jesus Christ was perhaps the most famous Nazi treasure. To further their aims the Nazis also forged Nazy symbols in archilogical sites to make it seem that they had been rulers throughout history.

There is no such thing as paranormal activity or ghosts or anything stupid like that. :|

what proof do u have that there isnt? i wouldnt be surprised if hitler had stuff like in hellboy not the stuff 2 bring about 7 gods mind u but some other strange stuff

what proof do u have that there isnt?

:roll: dude.... you CAN'T prove that something doesn't exist. By claiming that something does exist, the burden of proof is on YOU.

hmmm.....wolfenstein, that game is the reason why i saterted an invetigation to find proofs of Hitler's Departement of Paranormal Activity. It's a bit shocking new to me that he actually has one in his government.

If Hitler didnt die then, well hes dead now 'cause he would have been really old.

"Let each man be entitled to his own beliefs and ideals. I'm off for a drink."-unknown