Sign in to follow this  
GeneralZ

The Old Members

I'm still around, although my visits are rare. Unless Lord-D decides to turn up, I'd be the second oldest "member" of the site, after Sonic

From memory the old Drunken Stupor thread got long than that.

But know that an old version of has be found all the people who are dieing know what we were talking about can see all the mindless crap that was posted way back then.

can we start a new Drunken Stupor Thread??? PLZ!!!!!!!?????

Hrm...I think we should ask a little more politly than that Z :P But then again, look at the Most Hated Unit thread..that's basically a very, very minor Drunken Stupor thread...hasn't got much humour but it definatly has the random crap in it! Courtesy of mainly Mina and myself, but amoung others. Not that I'm bragging or anything :P. On second thought, maybe it's not such a good idea after all...poor old Mina got so many warnings :lol:

That wasnt aslong as the origional Drunken Stupor thread but as sonic says it gives you an idea on what the origional was like.

As for restarting Drunken Stupor Thread I dont see that there should be problems as I quote from sonic

Ye olde "Drunken Stupor" thread is a CNCNZ forums tradition now

Problem is can the new breed of cncnz forum members do the old thread justice especialy with luk3us MIA?

Hrm....I believe we can...just give us the ability too :P I'm up for the challenge, though it would be nice to read the old Drunken Stupor thread... :( Too bad it's lost. But, we'll see what Sonic thinks...mebbe he's keen for a bit of humour the new generation could give? Of course, the new generation applies to people who can actually -type- and -think- instead of spouting unintelligable crap.

As for restarting Drunken Stupor Thread I dont see that there should be problems as I quote from sonic
Ye olde "Drunken Stupor" thread is a CNCNZ forums tradition now

A tradition that is best left dead.

Hehehe, maybe so. :P Oh wells.

What're you doing up at this time of the morning? Too caffinated?

Oh well then its back to the excitement of talking about the weather then.

thats only for turning it ontp a chatroom....

if every1 participates, it'll be ok....

i'm sure King and even Sonic might join in....i thought they liked it

Make it a permantent link in the from the forums box, so everyone will see it

I locked and binned it... No chance of even participating in the Drunken Stupor thread now.

As I posted within the DS thread....

A few things come to mind...

1) Sequals are never better than the masterpiece originals, apart from Star Wars which works pretty damn well.

2) This will never be a drunken stupor thread like the others which in turn means that I'm really just reiterating point one.

3) Some things are better untouched and if brought up can be insulting to the legacy. Like the Transformers cartoon which really was better than the one today. Thus I'm turning these points into a monotony and reflecting points one and two.

4) Locking it and throwing this into the recycle bin is within my mind right now. So if you wanna throw molotovs at my house, be prepared to face my battle hamster!

As Sonic said, it's a tradition best left dead!

**TOPIC LOCKED**

The Administrators word is final :wink:

Well at least we have the battle hamsters thread :twisted:

A sure fire CNCNZ classic in my eyes already :P

seriously... it is looking pretty promising.... :D

Absolutley, I think it deserves an award. :lol:

The 1st generation member had the most interesting and constructive stuff...they were modders and veterans..but the younger generation has nothing to post but MORE SPAM. we 2nd generation are in between....

well, there were some 1st generation exceptions.....like that luk3us...

Hey hey hey lets get something clear here... 1st Ruthless.com was more of a spammer than me... Then he got sick of it and left... Thierry used to spam soooooo very very very much... But then he started World Rebillion and he seemed to mature up....

2nd, I use to make crappy maps for Yuri's Revenege back in late 2002 round bout the time I joined here.

There now that, that is cleared up you may continue.

FINALLY!!!

LUK3US IS BACK!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

WELCOME BACK LUK3US

NUMBER 1 CNCNZ SPAMMER :wink: :lol: :D

Hehe, nice to see a fellow poster who will actually post around the same time I do :lol: I bet you're back for more crazy, random, and pointless posts? :P

Thierry used to spam soooooo very very very much... But then he started World Rebillion and he seemed to mature up....

Yeah, lol, thierry's golden spamming age has gone along with the down of flaming forums, and that also apply to you. Afterall, you can't deny that you're the 1st spammer.

I know the real reason why he was away... But I bet Spamaholics Anomynous didn't work for him... Only time will tell :P

So....all this time luk3us is bluffing??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: