Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Leader

The Return of Rogue Leader (well, sorta...)

Man it's been awhile since I've been here...

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Chris and I used to be an article writer/forum admin here at CNCNZ for a few years. Due to unfortunate events in my personal life, I kinda disappeared from the online world about a year ago. But life has once again figured itself out, and I'm back online and better than ever.

While I probsbly will not be doing much in the C&C community anymore, it's nice to see that it is still active and thriving. I'm looking forward to Empire at War, and talking strategy with everyone. It's awesome to see some familiar faces still around: Sonic, C&C King,and Area. I hope everyone is doing well, and I look forward to getting to know some of the new fans joining in the fun around here.

If anyone needs to get ahold of me by e-mail for any reason, send me a private message and I'll give you my new address.

Take Care, and Happy Gaming

Rogue Leader

Chris Styles

A CNCNZ Community Veteran returns!!! It's good to see ya again! Myself and Sonic were worried about ya. You'll notice that in the staff page, you are under inactive staff... when you are up to it, a position on the site is still yours if you want it. :wink:

Thanks guys, it's nice to be back. I like the EaW site, when I heard about the game and who was making it I was sure that CNCNZ would be leading the way with a fansite. ;)

:rofl: I like that, it's original :rofl:

What's up?

Anyway, you guys notice that all the intros are locked???

Personally, I find that pretty funny, but at the same time bad that we (The members) have done that :lol: :lol:

Guest MadBadger

realy its me :D

Yeah, you've probably locked about..ALL of them :lol:

Well, I may have never met you before, Rogue, but its good to see another community vet return, Welcome!