Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Lee_

Quality Control

Guest Rabbit

Well, I'll tell you one thing, it would be hard to prove you wrong... I am glad to be trying to make an attempt at getting more people to write articles, by being a simple registered user writing them, and although I don't seem to write a lot, I encourage others to also at least try writing something. You have time, you just don't want to use it!

I must admit, I may be one of those hypocrites, except, I have never really complained about the quality of the games... and I hope I don't get sucked into doing so, when I decide to buy some of the 3D ones.

Nice article, Mr. Lee. Very Nice. :thumbsup:

Mods are the next best thing to a game. You don't have to play it if you don't want to. Most mods that are poorly done are shunned away into a dark corner anyway so the best shine through... often times, the fans do a better job of continuing the story than the creators do.

No news means no updates. What is there to report on if there's nothing new coming out? How do you expect webmasters to cope? There's almost always mod news coming and that should keep the updates flowing... however, a lot of mods don't post a lot of news too often... and we wind up with the lack of updates to report... What do you want Sonic to do? Make **** up?

Who the hell reads articles anyway? Most of them are stupid and don't have much of a point to them. I admit that the articles on CNCNZ have much more substance to them but they're still not all that interesting in terms of an opinion. Most of it is still rehashed forum bull**** in a neat little package.

I also realise the bitter irony of my lack of the 'Spelling and Grammar' function while writing this article. I blame Sonic and the King and their breakneck work ethic. :wink:

8) hmm very interesting about quality control heh...the lak of quality is due to n control of quality...hey r u guys lookin fora new article cuz i wrote one but i duno if its good...shud i post it...its a response to Hypnotist article on the death of cnc

You'd be best posting it as a reply to the thread about the Death of C&C in this forum.

so wait should a) post it as a new article that responds to Hypno's "End of a Generation" or w/e it may be dubbed as B) post in this forum or c) post it on the forum in the Article Feedback made for Hypno'S article???? lol cuz lol the name o hypno's article is not Death Of CnC but thats jus what it can be observed as :twisted:

Guest Rabbit

Well, if you wrote an entire article, you send it in. If it is a reply to my article, by all means post it there.

...Maybe you should let someone approve of it first, to see where it might belong. Not me, cause then I'd ruin it and start probably opposing stuff :wink: Try Acerz or Lee

But, I'm glad you wrote one.

Who the hell reads articles anyway? Most of them are stupid and don't have much of a point to them. I admit that the articles on CNCNZ have much more substance to them but they're still not all that interesting in terms of an opinion. Most of it is still rehashed forum bull**** in a neat little package.

Evidently people do otherwise myself and Acerz wouldn't count as CNCNZ staff. I can tell you for a fact that a lot of people have emailed me and spoken to me via MSN about my articles, some people have even been nice enhough to give credit where credits due - especially Banshee and the King. So to answer your queries etc Fenring, our rehashed Bulls**t isn't so much rehashed as put in a new light.

Tell me something, mr asll things Yuris Revenge, when did you ever see anyone do a textual analysis of C&C - Nobody I've seen has. When did anyone write concerning the lack of quality in mods because pompous people can't be bothered putting the time and effort in. Kings criticised the community before, but not in the same way I did.

I'll leave you to come up with your animattions and rehashed units, Fen', but don't criticise a job thats just as hards as yours. My work gives me no scope to be original most of the time. Yours does, so when you provide me with something worth writing about, I'll write about it. Until then, keep your tripe to yourself.

how do i contact someone who can approve of my article.....n its not as good as all of the articles already on here...its a simple response to hypno's article that i wrote one night(intoxicated) angered about the idea that CNC fans are loosing hope... :wink: ......

Guest Rabbit

Just send a private message to Mr. Lee or Acerz 492.

(I'll just stay out of this little ditty between you and Fen, mr. lee.)

Evidently people do otherwise myself and Acerz wouldn't count as CNCNZ staff. I can tell you for a fact that a lot of people have emailed me and spoken to me via MSN about my articles, some people have even been nice enhough to give credit where credits due - especially Banshee and the King. So to answer your queries etc Fenring, our rehashed Bulls**t isn't so much rehashed as put in a new light.

Obviously people read them... I didn't quite mean it so literally. It's still rehashed forum bull**** in a neater, cleaner and, often times, more interesting package.

Tell me something, mr asll things Yuris Revenge, when did you ever see anyone do a textual analysis of C&C - Nobody I've seen has. When did anyone write concerning the lack of quality in mods because pompous people can't be bothered putting the time and effort in. Kings criticised the community before, but not in the same way I did.

Who wants to read an analysis of C&C? Why even analyze it? There are better topics out to write about like rushes or the storyline.

No one writes about lack of quality since the modding community shuns away anything that doesn't have a great deal of potential. So quality control isn't much of an issue with the modding sector. Naturally, crap gets through but that's a rare case.

I'll leave you to come up with your animattions and rehashed units, Fen', but don't criticise a job thats just as hards as yours. My work gives me no scope to be original most of the time. Yours does, so when you provide me with something worth writing about, I'll write about it. Until then, keep your tripe to yourself.

Wow, you wrote an article. So difficult. While you're using fancy language on topics that don't really matter much to a wide enough audience, I'm busy coding entire sides in an attempt to make something truly unique. And I find it VERY insulting that you have the nerve and conceit to call our work rehashed. If you really look at the community closely, there are only a handful of "improve the game" mods and even fewer that do it well. Most of the mods for RA2/YR, and C&C in general, are total conversions, which, by last check, are much more demanding than writing down your thoughts on a topic.

While I admit, your articles touch on subjects others don't... you're still repeating things people have said before. However, blaming your chosen "job" in the community for lack of originality is really stupid. Just like a conversion team, you have to MAKE something new.