Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Acerz492

Yuri's Respect

20 posts in this topic

Okay..I'm reopening this thread, fresh and new, after the traversy that was the original thread.

Now, this is a feedback thread. Not a debate as to whether Yuri's Army is totally unbalanced or not. :roll: Let's keep it that way.

Comments on my article, "Yuri's Respect", can now be reposted here.

Well, I am just going to try to not start another debate, but I will agree to your article, and say you did a very good job on it. This truly earns your ranking.

(I'm now using my own system for ranking articles. I will use thumbs up and thumbs down)

:thumbsup:

I still disagree with you. Yuri is totally easy to win with.

Sa'll good. I'm not phased by it anymore. :P Remember YR online is plauged with n00bs who don't know anything. My article is aimed mainly towards them. Maybe I shoulda mentioned that earlier. But in anycase it's all good.

Indeed. I like how you get on their case... I laughed at that and I still do. ;)

At least we can agree in one area.

:thumbsup: word up acerz....dam fools dont venture into the unknown...NO FRIKKEN THRILL SEAKERS....ITSA dyin CNC BREED...i for one ALWAYS and ONLY play CNC wit a complete blend of allies/soviet/nod/gdi/gla/usa/ dam china or yuri.....variety is a beautiful thing...by the way ACERZ....the easy way out is the qwikest route to success also somewhat known as survival....so bein a cheap point fiend is natural instinct...at least for the less devoted RTS gamerz

:thumbsup: word up acerz....dam fools dont venture into the unknown...NO FRIKKEN THRILL SEAKERS....ITSA dyin CNC BREED...i for one ALWAYS and ONLY play CNC wit a complete blend of allies/soviet/nod/gdi/gla/usa/ dam china or yuri.....variety is a beautiful thing...by the way ACERZ....the easy way out is the qwikest route to success also somewhat known as survival....so bein a cheap point fiend is natural instinct...at least for the less devoted RTS gamerz

I appreciate the feedback mate. :D

However, please, please, please use correct spelling and punctuation. It makes it easier on us all.

i hate correct spelling and grammar...its so plain, boring, and tastelessly lacking creativity and distinguishability hehehhe im a little evil sorry....(innoculated, inebrieted??) but yea I do ask for forgiveness solely on the fact that everyone in this forum may not understand english so effectively as i expect one to..therefore i must say i am sorry/regret my grammatic evorrs hehe 8)

i hate correct spelling and grammar...its so plain, boring, and tastelessly lacking creativity and distinguishability hehehhe im a little evil sorry....(innoculated, inebrieted??) but yea I do ask for forgiveness solely on the fact that everyone in this forum may not understand english so effectively as i expect one to..therefore i must say i am sorry/regret my grammatic evorrs hehe

We understand English. However we understand English when it's spelt correctly, with correct grammar usage and correct punctuation. :roll:

Incorrect use of the English language, such as stuff like, "omg wtf is dis? this be da crp yo cuz u dnt no hw 2 speell!!111eleven" just makes you look like a total n00b. It's not creative, I don't see how it makes one distinguishable. It makes one look retarded. :roll:

By the way, be glad I got to you before BWare did. If he saw your previous post, he would've flipped out on you. :haha: :wink: Apology accepted. As I said before, thanks for the feedback! :D

Alas... The world is a cruel, cruel place...

Now since I actually decided to read your article I'll comment on it...

The tone of the article to me was far to aggressive. I seriously thought that at times you were really pissed when writing the article. Which I feel makes you seem less creditable.

So I'd tone down the tone in future articles...

When I get around to reading them that is. ;)

My :2c:

Too aggressive? :haha: You have to be with the n00bs out there dude. Especially the 'tards that say stuff like, "OMG YRUI IS SO GAY CUZ HES PURPLE LOLZ!!!!11eleven". :roll:

Being that it was mainly for people like them, it has to be a little aggressive.

And it -was- my first article. It's not meant to be an outstanding piece of written work. :roll:

Perhaps. I was just saying you should attempt to have a bit more professionalism in writing your articles. :P

And it -was- my first article. It's not meant to be an outstanding piece of written work. :roll:

:P

I'm just saying its something you could consider in future articles. ;)

Keeping that in mind I should really read the rest of yours.. So I can comment on them... ;)

It would be nice. Considering I haven't actually gotten any feedback from my other articles yet. >_>

the article was good enough in my eyes...it got the point accross...just because acerz was a little more "aggressive" as thought to be doesn't make it an article of lesser quality...maybe he may have made errors while he got heated up then you could say hes a nut lol....but i liked his passion because there are alota people (most noobs) that use the word NOOB without qualification or reason lol they jus thro it out there like " AH PURPLE WUTA NOOB"......but i think acerz loves wen they get beat by a half-bald purple army :twisted: .....nice article......