Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Lee_

The Silo

Hmmm... you know, I was sold on the "everyone dies" type ending (I don't see how it would be cliche :?:), but I think I'll toy with the idea of at least a temporary victory for humanity. I make no promises, but it may be doable...... we shall see :wink:

Meanwhile, my little concept piece entitled "Synthesis" is well underway. Expect it relatively soon! It should be a wild ride.

this the one we talked about ??

BTW as for humans dieing and all that..not qutie how its gona go

You sure about that? The Nod ending is a premature apocalypse... humans are preeeetty much screwed. But yeah, this one takes place in the same timeline, and involves pretty much one person. It'll be interesting... I'll send you a copy before it's published.

BWare, do you think that the Tiberium storyline can be seen as the 'tragedy of Kane'?

Possibly, yeah.. I think there's a definite possibility for that. He's presented as an enigmatic, almost mystical character (making a "tragedy" hard to put your finger on), but the back history explained to us in Renegade shows that yeah, he may yet be a tragic figure. They showed us the "softer side of Kane" :P

You know, the part of him that doesn't include all genocide and terrorism :lol:

hehe yea Kane would be a great example of what RED.AS.BLOOD. means. he is full of passion...too much

Were you ever fortunate/unfortunate enough to see Day of the Dead?

I'm currently devising something like that for the time when America was under the hypnotic control of yuri for a short while, and they were trying to root out some of the last frew people, and basically how the last non psychiced americans defended the bunker that lieutenant Eva was situated in.

Hmm...or, an alternate ending to Yuri's Revenge, where Yuri does take over the world using his Psychic Dominator network...

Wait, I might have a go at that one. :wink: Unless of course, you're refering to something similar to that. Your idea sounds quite interesting. :nod:

Not bad ideas folks.

Yes, I did see Day of the Dead.... :shock:

But I do like your idea :wink: :lol:

:shock: is the only way of describing Day of the Dead

(Romero = genius)

Just getting my ideas together then will send the relevant people my full plot ideas. :)

I had at one time considering writting a full out book like thing for hte Red Alert 1 games plus expansions.

BTW BWare-nice ideas you got toasting over there.

Oi, Luk3us demands sequel!!! :evil::evil::evil: 8) :lol:

done. Its been sitting on my comp for a while now, with a chapter 3 half done. Havent touched it since school started up.

jsut ask BWare :wink:

Yes, Cygnus has a nice little spinoff story he's been working on, and it's looking good. I've got one as well that's about 3/4 done, and it will either be awesome or just not work at all. I'm about 50/50 on whether I'll release it at all :P

Then I have 2 other stories (one ambitious and pretty epic) that I've been tinkering with. I'm annoyed that I haven't had anything publishable yet from these, but should have some pretty great stuff ready in the near future. I'll put a rush on the Silo story though and try to have it in by this weekend :wink:

Dont screw it up by rushing it :wink:

I need to put finishing touches on mine and get going on the second half of it (in a diff "chapter" of course).

Cpet now Im on seriously limited time on comp until I pull French up by 2 letter grades and Chemistry up by 1. :x

Yeah... definitely can't rush this one. It's crazy.... will either be really, really cool, or really, really bizarre. We'll see :wink:

I have an exam in Trigonometry and Bio II tomorrow, and then a Calculus exam on Friday, so my time is pretty limited as well... :shock:

I am going to die.

BWare. Seriously, you need to get your prioirties in order... I mean what is more important? A bunch of tests that are of great importance to your future..

OR

A story for us bums on the internet?

Seriously. Its pretty obvious..

Get zee story!!! :D

hehehehe

800 to 7000.

Oh man luk3us... you almost had me convinced untill you said "zee story" instead of "zed story" :lol:

But do expect some good stuff soon :wink:

I love my fellow internet bums! :lol:

same here. I have a couple days off from school in a few weeks, I plan on finishing and sedning in chapter 2 by then. If i dont then its your job, Luk2as, to yell at me until i do :wink: