Luk3us

Now Playing - Games

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow Of Chernobyl and Stronghold.

Also got an N64 emulator. Damn, I've missed out on much.

Star Wars Battlefront 2, Resident Evil 5 with my brother, Tropico 4 and one of my favorite oldies - The Movies: Stunts & Effects.

FarCry 3 (PS3). Working my way through the story. But I always seem to get side tracked just exploring the island. Its a fun game. If you like the open world/free roam style games I suggest you check it out. Oh and it looks so damn good to!

FarCry 3 (PS3). Working my way through the story. But I always seem to get side tracked just exploring the island. Its a fun game. If you like the open world/free roam style games I suggest you check it out. Oh and it looks so damn good to!

I'd advise not to neglect exploring the history of the Islands. There's an awful lot of World War 2 bunkers which contain a lot of the letters. But also the verticality of this game is immense as well. Cave systems, underground ravines long lost buried temples etc are all very well hidden and are equally as expansive and a joy to explore as the surface itself. It is particularly necessary if you are considering going for that 60 relics trophy. Although the exploration itself is more than enough reason... All I can say is that the team that developed this game have gone above and beyond what's expected. Vaas also has to be one of the best villains in gaming history. Such a brilliant and well realised character.

So yeah, no need to say what I'm playing... I've almost done my 2nd playthrough in a lot more detail. I'm amazed how much I actually did miss the first time around!

Guest Stevie_K

Playing DayZ, PortableRA and Heroes 6... (accidentally bought the yet to be released expansion on steam, so kind of had to buy the original).

What's it like compared to Heroes 3?

@Plokite_Wolf

If you are real fan of heroes 3, then nothing is comperable :)

Also true :)

While i have exams i don't have much time for games, but if i get some i play CS:GO.

Playing Age Of Empires III - The War Chiefs.

Played the old one years ago, but never bothered with the expansions. And I have to say, coming back to these games I have one major issue. The user interface is a disgrace. It takes up half the damn screen! A third when you minimize it. Shocking. :o

Fun game though.

Playing the last level of the New Super Mario Forever 2012 (after finally passed the impossible world 6-4) and now I am stuck how to get rid of Bowser.

Has anyone heard of Aliens: Colonial Marines? That game kinda reminds me of Alien Swarm. Unfortunately with that latest Gearbox Software developed game, it's an epic fail on the ratings across all consoles.

Has anyone heard of Aliens: Colonial Marines? That game kinda reminds me of Alien Swarm. Unfortunately with that latest Gearbox Software developed game, it's an epic fail on the ratings across all consoles.

ACM and Alien Swarm are barely similar even in gameplay, but I was hoping ACM would have similar mechanics (AI squad, etc.) to SW Republic Commando, which wasn't the case.. And Gearbox didn't develop the game alone but they probably deserve the negative attention since they were the one contracted to develop the game.. It could have been an excellent Aliens game..

Currently playing Counter-Strike Source..

I was very excited about ACM and then was dissapointed with reviews and from what I saw.

Currently playing Titan Quest (got it from the humble THQ bundle). Clocked in more than 20 hours on the game and surprised that I am addicted to such an old game. Awesome ARPG btw.

This review of Aliens: Colonial Marines is great to watch.....

Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne against my brother in MP, RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum in SP.

X360 - Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3

PS Vita - Rayman Origins

PSP - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

Gameboy - Megaman Battle Network

and Ridge Racer Type 4

I found a freebie Red Alert that works on Windows 7.

Just now?

Might take awhile if he wasn't looking for it...