Luk3us

Now Playing - Games

Borderlands 2

Playing that again myself. I recently purchased Borderlands: The Handsome Collection for Xbox One.

Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Spends hours on managing staff

Edited by HOPE1134

The staff thing really really pissed me off...

So I'd spent a long time collecting staff then all of a sudden I hit that stupid mission where you staff get infected and then wham, They're all dead. Well not all of them, but a **** load. ****ing lame.

My overal impression was this game was average. Snake eater is probably still my favourite in the series followed by Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid II and then Metal Gear Solid IV.

NBA 2K16 on PS4 and now Halo 5: Guardians on Xbox One.

I have Fallout 4 installed, but haven't touched it yet. Still playing some Annon 2205. :)

SW: Battlefront on xboxone... of course.

I suck... of course.

Finished Starcraft 2 : Legacy of the Void. Well I still have the epilogue missions to finish - up to the 2nd.

Sigh. IMO... Boring and linear storyline, pompus and detached protoss with arrogant racist attitude.

I think the disappointment was the lack of true/real interaction with the other races. I'm expecting them to intertwine more in the storyline. I think the terrans had the best story, there was a motivation I could relate to and support and characters I cared about. The Zerg story was interesting and the 'evolving' idea was handled well.

But the whole Kerrigan sub-plot for all three was a wasted opportunity of plot. In retrospect I would have started with Zerg, then Terran, and then Protoss. Kerrigan's character development & path would have carried more weight IMO. The plot happens to Kerrigan but we see it through Raynor's eyes.

The Terran story/episode was pretty strong, layered and interesting, and I felt each expansion's story became shallower and more cliche.

By the end of the game I was tempted to video-game-high-school 'skip-skip-skipety-skip-skip'. Which was a great disapointed, because I played it for SP story not the MP gameplay.

The extraordinary delay between episodes has lessened the story and not benefited the gameplay.

(Although I secretly delight in not using drones to collect vespene gas when able!)

I haven't bought SCII Protoss adventure yet. Even though it sounds dull I'll still pick it up after all, its a trilogy. :)

In other news I haven't been playing much lately. I'll going to have to go through all the early access games I have and see which ones have been updated.

Playing terraria a lot on my xb1. pretty much maxxed out the character on easy (where you lose coins on death), now doing the same on difficult (where your items drop on death).

Hanging out for the x360 games with gold this month... borderlands and supreme commander 2.

(which you have to 'buy' via a desktop computer and then download the backwards compatible games on your xb1. Man that process is annoying... that it's available on my xb1, but not available to initiate the dl from my xb1. Still free is free. I am not complaining about the content - just the process!)

The most boring campaign I saw in SCII was the Zerg campaign. Some were utterly pointless to the main storyline.

The only interesting gameplay I saw in Legacy of the Void was the usage of support powers in the Protoss campaign in which no other faction can do. Too bad Blizzard featured that way too late.

Right now I am currently playing HL2 EP3 The Clousre mod using Source SDK 2013 and both of them worked DRM-free without Steam, meaning it can be played on another computer that doesn't use the Internet. But I still can't find a way to make Black Mesa work on Source SDK 2013 unless someone can edit the files and make them rework in Source SDK 2013. Source SDK 2007 is still not DRM-free due to the usage of Steam DLL files.

Finished playing BFME I and BFME II, will be playing ROTWK soon. Currently re-playing Iran's Portable RA for the last time (just in time for 20th anniversary of C&C Red Alert).

Software Inc - Its another one of those game dev games, but its fun. Even if its early access.

Been playing Dying Light (Xbox One) picked up cheap. Not normally of fan of zombie games but this one is cool. Its kind of satisfying chopping the heads of the zombies ;)

I did get a chance to run Planetary Annihilation for the first time, but I need a new 64-bit PC to do this due to RAM, and it needs at least a log in once before it can work offline without the error of "unable to access world simulation". Also the system requirements are misleading due to the part that it needs more than 4GB RAM required (other than a quad-core CPU and a more newer/powerful video card) and I get a warning of system requirements when I run the game even with 4GB of RAM. IDK why Uber supported 32-bit mode when playing offline requires 64-bit mode.

Oh, I've been really having fun with PVZ:Garden Warfare 2 on my XB1.

Wolf Among Us...

Pretty well directed game. Very involving and definitely worth a try. When you think you're done with it - you're not, because new episode is even more intensive than previous one. Anyway, i like to have a choice in game ;)
Check it out here:

Witcher 3: Blood and wine! Though, I've only installed it haven't played it yet. :o

• Upvote 1