Sign in to follow this  
TheRoadToDawn

Halogen petition

The creators and fans of the freeware Halogen program is having a petition and have asked for the help of both C&C fans and Halo fans to revive the Halogen project. :idea:

Here is the petition site:

http://www.petitiononline.com/halogen/

*Name and E-mail required

*They have the site set-up to keep your e-mail accounts private.

Guest Rabbit

*Dane cook voice* NOT AGAIN!!!

Guest Rabbit

No, he didn't beat you to it. Some other dude did, but Beowulf was the last guy to post in there.

Honestly man, it's useless. You can't fight the business world (Unless you're C&C King, of course), and some kind of petition, or online rally isn't going to get you anywhere.

You honestly do this to get some sort of recognition, go ahead, it's ok to admit it, but, sorry mate, it ain't gonna work.

In not doing if for attention. Im doing it because I want to see Halogen back into production.

Who cares if its corporate or not. All the fans should stand for what we believe in. Look what we did with the petition for Joseph Kucan.

I believe that if the C&C and Halo communities can get together and sign this petition, we the fans can show the corporations that we want to see this mod.

I know I wrote this on my signature on the petition, but this is what I believe is another way to get it back into production:

One alternative is that EA askes the mod creators for the mod program and EA games negotiates a deal with the Microsoft Gaming Department and Bungie Studios for the mod's release as a freeware product. Such a negotiation would bring fans of both Halo and C&C together and would create an even stronger community

Face it buddy it's gone, unless some miracle happens and Microsoft reconsider, it's a dead end.

FACT: 100% of online petitions don't work because 99% of people have no faith in them. This level of negativity therefore causes them to fail. Thus confirmed is the vicious circle.

Guest Rabbit

You honestly think that the petition for Joe Kucan did anything? No! They released the information when they were good and ready.

A bunch of people signing a petition won't do ANYTHING. It's just a random electronic document. There's thousands of them out there.

Honestly, it's not going to do you any good. And hell, if it does? Then I'll take the shame. But I doubt it will.

I just couldnt stand to see such a good thing go. Dont worry. You will get no more arguement from me.

Guest Rabbit

Oh you have GOT to be kidding me. :haha:

NOPE :lol:

8) Cant say im not. 8)

It has received over 200 signatures and is still growing strong.

Guest Rabbit

I'm just being honest when I say it's useless. But, hey, I might be wrong someday. :roll:

Well i thought it would be funny for the occation.

Get it! Telsa trooper/who knows what the future holds for the petition?!?

It was begging for that quote! :lol: :twisted: :lol:

Wow. Not makin a big deal of this but i found EA Predator's signature in the petition.

He wrote:

"As the temporary Community Manager of C&C, I think it is bollocks that MS shut Halogen down, its absolutely wrong in every sense."

we should wave halogen goodbye because the PC wont have a halo RTS exclusively on the 360, which no one plays RTS on it i know no one who bought BFMEII on the 360

Guest Rabbit

I have to say, after all that...

I knew the petition wouldn't work. :wink: