Sign in to follow this  
TheBlackOut

Sonic sues Sega

Ahh.. Never heard of em'..

But still sounds stupid. :nod:

Ahh.. Never heard of em'..

But still sounds stupid. :nod:

Sonic is an American burger joint thats horrible. Didsy 16-year old chicks (though usually hot) can't take an order to save their life and the cooks must be on PCP.

Well then I guess they will sue me next for using Sonic as my screen name :roll:

Yeah that's a possibility. Won't be long before Burger King are on my ass then! :haha:

Sega should hit back at this Sonic Burger by making a deal with McDonalds or Burger King. Buy any Sega product at get a voucher for a free meal at McDonalds or Burger King :lol:

I think that its a matter of which came first, and if either one copyrighted the name. Enlighten me.

It's not real. This should be proof enough.

Customers looking to purchase a delicious value menu meal, one of many affordable options at Sonic, may instead accidentally spend $50 on a video game," the Sonic Corporation released in a statement. "This is trickery and deception at its most vile.

At least I hope it isn't.

sonic is gay...so are there commercials...and there food and there workers...i would go on but i think you get the point. either way i hope the get f***ed

What? Sonic is delicious. They're just being stupid, which is all too common these days. =|

Sonic is NOT delicious. They just slap their burgers together in 5 seconds or less. 2 years ago I remember having to wait over 10 minutes for my food, but damn it was good!

1 month ago I remember I waited 30 seconds and got it and it was crap. Tried 2 different Sonics too, both the same.

McD's, Jack in the Box, and Taco Delight for me!

Sonic is NOT delicious. They just slap their burgers together in 5 seconds or less. 2 years ago I remember having to wait over 10 minutes for my food, but damn it was good!

Then you have a ****ty Sonic. I have 2 around here and both of them rock your ****ing socks.

McD's... talk about **** on a bun. I mean it's NOTHING BUT BREAD! o_0

McD's... talk about s*** on a bun. I mean it's NOTHING BUT BREAD! o_0

Then as you said I've got **** Sonics, you got **** McDonalds!

Burger King..... or maybe Subway. Haven't had Subway for awhile better head there for dinner tonight.

Dinner? Dinner? They serve up sandwiches, I mean Sonic, would you go to a bakery and ask for a sandwich for dinner? No of course not, that isn't right... I don't get why people would want to have a sandwich for dinner... Strange people... :P

Guest Rabbit

ROFL, I'm eating a sandwich for dinner right now as I read that and type this. Screw you Luk3us! :P

You're a lazy bum, Hypno. I'm pretty sure that you're capable of actually using an oven, or even a microwave... :roll: :P

Guest Rabbit

Actually, me taking the time to pull out bread, roast beef, some condiments, what not, and to TOAST the bread, is actually more work than microwaving a TV dinner. :wink:

I didn't say anything about a tv dinner, you coulda nuked some hot dogs... :roll: :P

Then as you said I've got s*** Sonics, you got s*** McDonalds!

That's EVERY one I've ever been to and that includes PLENTY of them. >_>

I only go there cause it's CHEAP.