Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Head to Head - Col Burton (Generals) VS Master Chief (Halo)

Feel free to leave your comments in this thread about the current poll poll on the main page of CNCNZ.com - Head to Head - Col Burton (Generals) VS Master Chief (Halo) - Who wins?.

am I the only one that DOESN'T have Halo?

is it actually on the ps2?

You can only get Halo on XBox and PC.

Easy. Colonel Burton. Master Chief is a bit of a wussy I think :)

Easy. Colonel Burton. Master Chief is a bit of a wussy I think :)
true he is a wimp in a suit and dosent stand a chance.

Guest Lord of the Nazgul

MASTER CHIEF ALL THE WAY :skull:

RICK JAMES........B***H

Guest mike5a2

COL. BURTON ALLT HE WAY

Guest Caboose9

COL. Burton owns. Master Chief is a P****

nah ive read the book explaining the begingins of master chief(sparten 117 and hes been trained for war since he was 7, in every aspect, in his suit he could stand a certain punishment, and deal a hell of a lot damage than any soldier could!

out of the suit he would still be better than any average human, even the cournal, unless the cournal has implants and genetics implanted in his teens id think on a one to one fight the master chief would come out more or less without a scratch, even in hand to hand combat!

:shock:

Yes, welll.... The Demo Generals Jarmen Kell is awesome too.

Invisible but lack of armor. Master Chief has an energy shield and he can do stealth killing.

Burton can also do stealth kills by knife attack. Or, for total stealth preoccupy opponents with large ataack forces. He will focus on the distraction, not colonel Burton. :lol:

The trick for colonel Burton also works for Jarmen Kell, especially Demo General.

MASTER CHIEF! Burton has a nice gun, but Master Chief is better trained and more resourceful. Honestly, I never use Burton.

Why are they even compared? Burton is computer controlled. The only things a player controls about him is his weapon and movement. In Halo 2, master chief is controlled by the player, every step. If you had colonel burton in a first person shooter, than you could compare. Give burton some armor and more variety of weapons to choose from and play as him against master chief.

EA should make a Generals First Person Shooter. That would be so fun!

Generals, Battlefield series style!

That was me. Why am I being constantly logged out? I don't even realize this until I post. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Halo on PC!?! Was I asleep or something?!?

Burton isnt that good anyway, how 'bout Havoc vs Master Spartan Dude. I think out of the suit, Havoc looks better, but with suit, Master Spartan guy owns. :bomb::nuke: :flamer:

Agreed, GeneralZ. It's apples and oranges......

but I think that I like Master Chief better. His whole character is pretty cool, and Burton is just a cheap stereotype churned out by the EA machine, completely lacking any story or even explanation. :roll:

..hey, 200 posts! Alright! :D

i'd say mc he has augmentations which enhances his abilities which give him quite an edge over colonel burton

yeah, and that armour suit is the real deal....self replenishing shields, :roll: common!