Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Head to Head - Col Burton (Generals) VS Master Chief (Halo)

:roll: .........

[bored]If you have regular China and capture a infantry, tank, or nuke China Command center then make everything you need to get the lotus, you can get 4 lotus. 7 lotus max if all 3 allies quit while they have the lotus in the build que or alredy trained. lesse...3 enemy 1 enemy remaining,, 3 allies, 1 you, yep 7 :) [/bored]

thats takes work though

and yu have to have allies

not all opperations require multiple commanders in the field

Ai of course

my connection doesnt allow for online Generals..its too clow

Halo dude would have....self healing, explosives, invisiblity, cliff climbing, and hand to hand combat

Not to mention being able to run 55 freakin kilometers an hour sprinting and having titanium armor with a shield, and being expert w/every weapon known to mankind :wink:

(Yes I love the Master Chief, he would kick burton's sorry little a**)

yes he would

Ghost Stalker's too :(

but he could he beat a WOLF ?

or a CAT ?

or a BEAR ?

or a REAPER ?

I dont think so

(BTW Vampire Earth stuff)

WTF

OF COURSE HE COULD BEAT A F**KIN BEAR/WOLF/et cetera :roll:

As I said earlier....

Not to mention being able to run 55 freakin kilometers an hour sprinting and having titanium armor with a shield, and being expert w/every weapon known to mankind :wink:

Contrast THAT w/freakin animals!!!

they arent animals. I put that link up there for a reason. foos

and theyd have one hell of a time bringing down a Kurian Reaper

hmm.. human commando vs armored, shielded, cybernetically enhanced superhuman.

Master Chief wins. Col. Burton may be good but he's only human. Considering Master Chief has a good 500 years of technology over Burton... :roll:

I would LOVE to see that...the only difference between them in personality is that Master Chief isn't rogue...they're both confident, and kicked enemies a**es

and they are both the best of the best at what they do

only unfair thing I think is Master Chief has his suit, whereas Havoc has his bandliers and C4 for armor

until he launches a C4 at Master Chief and detonates it in mid air with his sniper rifle and blows the hell outa the Spartan

"That was left handed !!"

unless you set it off, IE bullet, with a sniper rifle

ya know, hit the switch or sumthin

something that looks really cool

Bakka You can't set off c4 with a bullet. Hence the reason why it HAS to detonated electronically with a detonator.

[edit]ooh... shoot the remote detonator which you can hold in your hand and push the button... like that would work...

this is why none of you are movie directors...take a break from reality to get a really cvool scene in :wink:

maybe he just set it on a timer, then threw it, then fired at nothign to get Spartan's attention.

BOOM. ouchies

:roll: MS can run 55 km/h....much faster than havoc can throw a c4...also, unless the c4 went off right under the Master Chief, only his shield would go down :wink:

And he'll cap Havoc with a sniper/battle rifle/rocket launcher :twisted::twisted::twisted:

oh this could go on for ages.

Give them equal tech and equipment. then who would win. Thats right, you spartans dont know, cause you rely too much on your suits. :wink:

This is very simple... if you consider the vast differences in technology and the clear advantage that Master Chief has, the very fact that there's even any COMPARISON make Col. Burton the clear victor :P :wink:

but we were talking about Havoc. Who could kick Col. Burton's little Generals arse

but yes, valid point there, BWare. The thread is about Col Burton and Cheif Master Spartan dude

Still, the Master Chief can outclass havoc or burton easily...

• <1> He was able to TWIST an iron weight bar, and crush a man's wristbones in between the two halves

<2> Him and his team of spartans (about 6-7) beat 9 experts equipped with suits which allowed the Trainers to run at 32 KPH, life TWO TONS and have 30mm stun guns on them; with no armor, the Master Chief kicked one of the armored trainers-8 FEET. Also, at point blank range, he was able to dodge bullets, causing a CLEAN MISS.

<3> Now, for info, the can run 55 KPH, some a little faster, lift 3 times their own body weight (around 300 pounds because of muscle density), and see in the dark like it is daytime :wink:

Colonel Burton or Havoc COULD NOT TOUCH THAT :roll: Total pwnage :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: