Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

The best view to play Renegade is......

Feel free to leave your comments in this thread about the current poll on the main page of CNCNZ.com - The best view to play Renegade is...... .

Oh that's nice, I didn't even know there was a 3rd person view... only for tanks...

A case of

RTFM ;)

You just press "F" on your keyboard to change between 1st or 3rd person view.

I like using 3rd person in sniper only games because you can swing the camera around corners :mrgreen:

yeah thats a good advantage takin a peek arround corners etc with 3rd person view, after that iwuld use first person when it comes to aiming

the weapon.

FP is has its advantages but it feels clostraphobic and you cant see that much around you.

Ever since i found the 3rd person view mode my game as improved because as Sonic said, you can swing the camera around corners, instead of running around then getting shot.

Guest Argentina Revenge

The fp is much more exactly for the sight. And, more important, it make me remember the duke nukem 3d and doom, it is more funny

Guest Caboose9
I like using 3rd person in sniper only games because you can swing the camera around corners :mrgreen:

I do the same thing, I use 3rd person so I can check around the rock where I am hiding before I get myself in someones scope.

FPS ALL THE WAY! :D

If you use FPS, it will make the games looks real.

If you use FPS, it will make the games looks real. How about if Renegade using the virtual reality system, it will be cool.

if you use 3rd person, it makes you feel invinsible I've found. and i don't like that feeling because i do careless and stupid stuff and die and then everyone calls me a newb :oops: . So, FPS yeah.

I use 3rd person for when I'm moving from place to place so I can see more of what's around me, but for shooting I switch back to 1st person.

FPS is the best for shooting, easier to control than using 3rd person view.

Is it me or are people making a habit in this topic of repeating themselves??

This is what happens when you try to stick to topic, it turns into a boring monotomy of people struggling to say much more than what they've already written...

But in my case, if a game has a 3rd person option, i don't use it, I have in Renegade once, but that's only cos i pressed "F" instead of "R" to reload my gun..

So 1st Person for me it is then...

You may continue.... :wink:

i personally like both cause like they said u can aim better with 1st but 3rd u can use envirement to you advantage

J-Fire_Man I totally gotta agree with you.

i personally like both cause like they said u can aim better with 1st but 3rd u can use envirement to you advantage

Yes you have a very good point, this is what I do as well

Hmm...1st cause I'm used to it..I would try the 3rd person mode, but RENEGADE SCREWED UP :evil: it sucks