Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

CNCNZ 10: What Is It?

In the ever expanding Desktop/Avatar/Sig Showing Off Thread you may have notice in the screen shot of my desktop this folder simply called CNCNZ 10 Plans.....

folder.png

So what's inside this folder? What's it all about?, well in this thread (and forum) I will finally show my plans, ideas and concepts for the CNCNZ.com 10th year anniversary coming up in October/November.

CNCNZ.com 10th year anniversary is a mouthful so from now on it shall be referred to as CNCNZ10.

At this early stage my plans for CNCNZ10 are simple, but they will expanded on with your feedback. Some ideas I have currently are:

• Some sort of contest, haven't decided what yet.

[*]I will be attempting to track down past CNCNZ.com staff and other people that helped me with the creation of the site and asking them to say few words about their experiences with CNCNZ.com and community.

[*]As above, but with the current senior CNCNZ.com staff and perhaps some of our most loyal visitors.

[*]If there is time, and this a really BIG if, maybe an all new layout. I'm contemplating a resurrection of our famous blue/gold scheme. But I may not have it done time for October. I'm happy with the current V8 Red scheme in use right now.

[*]The availability of a special CNCNZ 10 commemorative T-Shirt (subject to cost). See the Concept Thread for more.

• So these are just some ideas, your feed back for this upcoming event is encouraged, so feel free to reply to here or start your own thread in this forum.

ALL GOOD!

except for your joke.

-gben

Your right, lame joke :thumbsdown:

Anyway, I was kind of hoping for some more feedback from you guys.

im clueless...

i was just thinking about zee hypno's siggy, how it shuffles through certain posts by cncnz forum members :P

Aah so you're suggesting a BIG BROTHER-esq 30min highlights clip of all the fun and games from the last ten years!

Remeber the first time Sonic said "LOL"

or King's first "Banned"

or THAT flame war...

or THAT screenshot...

or THAT jingle...

just as long as we don't bring up that shower footage of Zee again. Some things just should be seen... again.

-gben

[*]If there is time, and this a really BIG if, maybe an all new layout. I'm contemplating a resurrection of our famous blue/gold scheme. But I may not have it done time for October. I'm happy with the current V8 Red scheme in use right now.

I really liked the blue/gold layout. I still use it on the forums :welcome:

I prefer the blue and gold too. Maybe you could make a lime green layout. 8)

It would be different. :nod:

And Zee should make a tib lego movie for the anniversary. :rock:

I really liked the blue/gold layout. I still use it on the forums :welcome:

I remember a certain light-blue scheme we had like...for a day :P

Naa, The CNCNZ Remix style is obviously the best! :nod:

Hey Sonic, just wondering if you have managed to get in contact with any previous staff. I always wondered what happened to Rogue Killer, Phreakly, C&C King, Kingofall... etc. I lost track with them about 2003-4ish, when I was playing Earth and Beyond, which was promptly canceled by EA. Since then I have lost interest in C&C, but lurk around here from time to time.

Glad to see things are going well.

C&C King is still here, just not by name anymore.

Rogue Leader and Phreakly have had personal commitments which have meant that being online, coming here etc. is just more of a priviledge these days than a freedom of choice.

TheKiller I believe just slowly lost interest just like yourself.

As for Kingofall, I haven't a clue about him. He just disappeared one day.

In the 9 years I've been around here, I've seen so many faces come and go, including yours area when you used to be named Boom? Yes this is C&C King posting this :wink:

So how you doing buddy?

I think that it would be nice to have a small historic summary - though I'm not sure what would go in there.

C&C King is still here, just not by name anymore.

Rogue Leader and Phreakly have had personal commitments which have meant that being online, coming here etc. is just more of a priviledge these days than a freedom of choice.

TheKiller I believe just slowly lost interest just like yourself.

As for Kingofall, I haven't a clue about him. He just disappeared one day.

In the 9 years I've been around here, I've seen so many faces come and go, including yours area when you used to be named Boom? Yes this is C&C King posting this :wink:

So how you doing buddy?

Yes, I was Boom? then changed when we tried to form a CNCNZ clan. Been good, don't have much time anymore for computer games, but I do lurk around once and while. CNCNZ has seemed to keep a consistent level of high quality that I remember it having. Good to see the site moving forward.

So time is fast approaching so what news about the all important CNCNZ 10th anniversary?

I haven't had much time to really organise things unfortunately so my original plans will be scaled back and won't be as big as previously announced.

The shirt concept is 50/50 right now.

I wanted to track down former staff but I have no means of contact with them any more, so that's a bit disappointing.

Shirts should be 75/25 and in 75 percent favor of doing it! Cause dammit all, I want one. :P