Guest Rabbit

Comment and Suggestions

Could be a problem, he's likely to be uploading it to Youtube within the next 6-8 hours at the earliest.

It was just the updated video signature thing to appear before the actual video starts. Looks like this....

CNCNZXBlue.png

Zee has the the first one that uses the old red colour scheme that I sent to him a couple of weeks ago, he should have used that. If he can't swap it for the new one so be it. The new one can be used for episode 2 I guess.

Guest Rabbit

Unfortunately, I won't be able to put the image in the first episode. The only way I would possibly be able to do that is if I delayed the release for about a week... but I can put it in the second episode.

Zee only has net access through a Library at the moment due to unforseen circumstances. It's not a straightforward process like if you or me were doing it.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to put the image in the first episode. The only way I would possibly be able to do that is if I delayed the release for about a week... but I can put it in the second episode.

That's fine. Lets just call it bad timing ;)

Guest Rabbit

Ahh. I must thank you for reminding me, I almost completely overlooked that in planning the storyline. Thanks!

Good job on the videos, Mr. Hyponotist

So you are you going to make some more in Tiberian Sun? That would be good. :)

awesome videos... i watched them like, half a week ago. and freakishly got commented by hypnotist earlier today oO stalker? XD nah heheh but i'm considering that as some kind of sign @_@ *eerie sci-fi music* when are you gonna make more? ;.;

if you make more i will build a mammoth tank out of lego and send it you.

Guest Rabbit

I'd really appreciate that, but I think it'd be somewhat expensive to ship a package like that all the way to the U.S. If you're serious though, PM me and I'll send you details. :)

First i'll make it then decide whether its worth sending or not. Unlikely that it will be much cop, although i do have alot of lego, me and my bro used to make CnC1 bases out of them.

Alternativly, you could make it and send Zee pics of it from all angles and semi-decent instructions

Yeh thats what i will do, good idea. i think i may need more yellow brix though.

2 sweet missions from tiberium sun firestorm (think you wouldn't overlook them but just to be sure) :evil:

1 CABAL's escape mission from GDI when you need to get the doc. away and capture a base ...

2 NOD or GDI final mission When you need to take out CABAL's core + the sweet core defender :D ( if you could make it,though for you're creative mind it shouldn't be a problem)

PS: that stupid song of ZLAD! stays in my head, I'm getting crazy :P

Mass human battles would be awsome. When core defender arrives: ZAP. everyone bites the dust!

No in the end you show the bunker place and one of them throws a rock at cabal and kane is missing

Hey this is a great idea... downloading to play in the sandbox.