BioBen

Video of the day

My Favourite from tropfest (short film movie festival last weekend

Direct link if you can't watch it on youtube like me...

http://www.smh.com.au/tv/movies/show/tropfest/let-it-rain-4321609.html#ooid=I1MG1lOToK5CotMz8hXN-CUluOpGrNuY

You should invest some time and watch the others...

Comedies-> A man walks into a bar, Cash Cow, Great Day, Monobrow, Let in rain, pledge for easter bunny, remote, the hustle

Drama-> We've all been there (winner), inside, scene 16, taser, time (another fav)

Doco-> Better than Sinatra

Animated-> Punctured

Zombie-> Cargo :)

Finally, a looking-like COD: Modern Warfare 2 movie:

Looks like King James and the Miami Heat got one of their own (and that's better than the average 34 second videos):

Now I wonder if Kobe "The Black Mamba", Dwight Howard and the LA Lakers will have their version too (and the LA Clippers as well). :rolleyes:

Will the NBA approve this?

Last but not least, a 007 montage:

Edited by zocom7

Yeah, we need a few of those in Christchurch, our rebuild effort is just one lazy ass joke.

Seriously though, that was a pretty impressive video. :D

Star Trek TNG Remastered on Blu-ray discs has got the team to release season-specific bloopers and various features, but they've also found the long-lost extended cut of a season 4 episode!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrkjnAas-V8

Dunk of the year? Nope. Jordan winds up similarly on what Griffin did before on Perkins last year.

Either Griffin, James, Bryant or Howard can beat that for dunk of the year. ^_^

Few people would ask and accept a celebrity to go on a prom or date with him/her (but it never officially happened), until now:

According to Twitter, I can't believe Kate Upton responded and accepted his request!! :P

For that guy: unbelievable, confident, courageous, witty.

My prediction: not going to happen this March 23rd.

Edit: 99% of celebrities and/or athletes usually don't have free time, so Kate turned down the request later on. Nice try, Davidson. :P

Edited by zocom7

Last but not least: Griffin vs James vs Kobe?

Edited by zocom7

First look of Battlefield 4's gameplay (you gotta love the tweaked and enhanced Frostbite 3 engine):

I wish this is COD under the Frostbite 3 engine.

Now I wish Battlefield 4 shall be released with a Blu-ray disc.

Edited by zocom7

This is just terrible. I have never ever seen this horrific injury before, but never seen anything like this in other basketball associations:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoo3EFYNuk8

Edited by zocom7

10 points for effort - google.

But my favourite is the new wheel-of-fortune payment model for twitter!

http://blog.twitter.com/2013/03/annncng-twttr.html

Annncng: Twttr Sunday, March 31, 2013Starting today, we are shifting to a two-tiered service: Everyone can use our basic service, Twttr, but you only get consonants. For five dollars a month, you can use our premium “Twitter” service which also includes vowels.

We’re doing this because we believe that by eliminating vowels, we’ll encourage a more efficient and “dense” form of communication. We also see an opportunity to diversify our revenue stream. Here’s our mockup of the most retweeted Tweet of all time as it would appear in the new Twttr:

April1frmryrs.png

I wish that would have been a DOS or Nintendo 8-bit game. But joke or no joke, this 8-bit game was just a prototype.

And this:

Come on, Eidos Montreal. If this is what you do best to a different console such as a Wii U (which I think their hardware system and graphics are still not on par with Xbox360/PS3 versions), apply it to the PC and all other console versions as free DLCs! :P

And still as of today, Deus Ex: The Missing Link is still not worth the $14.99 download, it should be free and be integrated with the original Deus Ex: Human Revolution game. So far only a limited number of small mods have been released.

Edited by zocom7

The Wii U deserves at least a little bit of special attention. After all, once hte PS4 and Xbox 1048329 come out, no one will pay it any mind whatsoever.