BioBen

Video of the day

Only watched about half of it but it was funny :P

It starts getting really awesome halfway :)

i freaking love that song. came out a few years ago and became a riot on youtube xD so many people dressing up and imitating it XD it was so cool ^_^ i love that song so much XDDDD *does the dance* XD

A guy get's his girlfriend to play Team Fortress 2 for the first time, and records the results:

o-o what's so funny about that? she learnt pretty quickly... and that's just how i react in games except i don't say it out loud cos no-one is listening to me >_>;

"everyone's a baddie!" :P oh man so clueless half the time

BWAHAHAHAH :D

Those "translations" are so awesome :)

XDDDDDDDDDDD oooh my goshi that was so wrong XDD but yet so right X3;

That is so funny but so messed up at the same time.

agreed XD though i'm kinda curious as to what the real lyrics are now o.O

based off this and this UK government advert... I present to you..

lol Awesome! Catflap :rofl:

LAWL i remember those adverts! well. they're still showing them from time to time i think but it made me rofl xD sad thing is i think i know a couple of guys who would smeer glow in the dark paint on their wotsits in an attempt to get some XD;

That is so messed up.

Next up: Little Britain with Lou & Andy!

gwah i dispise little britain. with a passion >_<; it just pokes fun at the easy targets in the country... it's not helping equal rights in the slightest. and they've won awards for it. drives me nuts...

gwah i dispise little britain. with a passion >_<; it just pokes fun at the easy targets in the country... it's not helping equal rights in the slightest. and they've won awards for it. drives me nuts...

Because British people are obviously second class citizens here in the U.S. and abroad? :P

wtf? what's that got to do with anything? o-O no because little britain pokes fun at stereotypes around the country. have you ever even seen little britain? o_O

little britain pokes fun at stereotypes around the country

That is funny stuff :P (no I haven't seen any other ones but making fun of stereotypes makes me laugh)

yah but it's not nice ones. it picks on minorities as well... when they originally created the series they were trying to freak out people ala south park by making jokes you really shouldn't make like laughing at disabled people. and because of the fact the large majority of the population is made up of idiots, it really took off :\ it's just like playground bullying. one or two people start it and everyone else stands there laughing and chanting. all fun and games until it happens to you >->

DESU 527 DEATH ultimate combo

Edited by Louis EX

i actually watched that all the way through... it was hypnotising... i think my brain has just been filled with random information like Chuck c.c desu >->;