Toggle shoutbox CNCNZ.com Shoutbox

Nmenth : (10 May 2016 - 05:34 AM) What else can you deduce, Captain?
zocom7 : (11 May 2016 - 01:31 PM) After hearing about Stephen Curry getting his 2nd MVP award for the second straight year, yesterday he played like Super Mario all over again for the Golden State Warriors after coming back with an injury. With the Splash Brothers back, I have a feeling people will be seeing the Warriors/Cavaliers rivalry again in the 2016 NBA finals.
Plokite_Wolf : (12 May 2016 - 07:49 AM) Sid Meier's Civilization VI announced! http://store.steampo...com/app/289070/
HOPE1134 : (19 May 2016 - 06:41 AM) The players are pretty happy about the new patch in Tiberium Alliances  :P
zocom7 : (19 May 2016 - 07:18 AM) Under what condition(s)? Most players had left or quit that browser game, including me. What I noticed in the 16.3 patch changes and earlier is what TA should have been three years ago.
Jehal : (19 May 2016 - 08:50 AM) Wrecked my CPU while cleaning my cabinet today. Upgrading to a 4ghz Skylake while at it. The dream about a GTX 1080 is now at serious risk :(
Lauren : (19 May 2016 - 04:13 PM) Ideal time to do both
HOPE1134 : (19 May 2016 - 04:30 PM) Apparently PVP is broken
Sonic : (20 May 2016 - 12:59 AM) How did you "wreck" your CPU while cleaning Jehal?
zocom7 : (20 May 2016 - 05:20 AM) As for me, I might have wrecked my EVGA GeForce GT 220 video card while cleaning up the dust. Like what Sonic had experienced earlier, the monitor lost the signal and the Nvidia drivers stop working, even when rebooting. Ever since the start of 2016, that video card began the curse on my Lenovo PC. Now I had no choice but to go back to the integrated video card until I get a new replacement.
Jehal : (20 May 2016 - 09:35 AM) @Sonic, I may have accidentally hit the water-cooling unit on top of it in a way so that air was led in between the thermal compound and the cooler/CPU. The result was that the CPU overheated and burned out.
Jehal : (20 May 2016 - 09:38 AM) The techies told me there was a fault in the CPU as well as it should have simply turned off or blue-screened when temperatures went skyrocket.
zocom7 : (20 May 2016 - 11:48 AM) This is interesting in Steamgifts (not since Dwarfs)..... 50,000 copies of "30 Impossible Levels" to give away. And so much to say, just another Indie game that was released a few weeks ago with little or no profit.
zocom7 : (22 May 2016 - 03:00 AM) Zee's new Lego video released: https://youtu.be/Bs6sft0oZHs
zocom7 : (24 May 2016 - 06:31 AM) Battlefield 4 DLC expansion Final Stand is now On The House! https://www.origin.c...d-4-final-stand
Plokite_Wolf : (24 May 2016 - 07:28 AM) No it's not. https://www.origin.c...es/on-the-house
zocom7 : (24 May 2016 - 08:00 AM) It's probably restricted to some regions including America, I think. Even HOPE1134 posted it in the TA forums.
zocom7 : (24 May 2016 - 08:02 AM) That doesn't mean that Battlefield 4 is free to download On The House, only that DLC expansion is.
HOPE1134 : (25 May 2016 - 05:43 AM) It was. 
HOPE1134 : (25 May 2016 - 05:44 AM) http://battlelog.bat...stand-for-free/

Toggle News & Updates News & Updates

Forum Stats Last Post Info

Command & Conquer News

1. C&C Community News

CNCNZ.com's dedicated Command & Conquer news coverage. All the news that can be seen on the main page of CNCNZ.com can be viewed in this forum and commented on. Don't forget about the C&C Community News sub forum.

• 4,804 topics
  • 29,998 replies
Throwback Thursday for 12th... - last post by Johnnyxp64

Site / Forum News & Discussion

All of the changes and additions to the CNCNZ.com main site and forums can be be discussed in here. Report problems you may find as well.

• 383 topics
  • 3,788 replies
Various Forum Changes / Upd... - last post by Sonic

Toggle General Discussion Forums General Discussion Forums

Off-Topic Discussion

For all off-topic discussion, talk about anything you want in this forum.

• 2,812 topics
  • 86,069 replies
Video of the day - last post by zocom7

Gaming Discussion

News and discussion about other games (non-C&C). Including Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and other gaming consoles/platforms.

• 922 topics
  • 12,014 replies
Petroglyph - 8-Bit Armies -... - last post by Plokite_Wolf

Hardware Discussion & Tech Support

Having installation or performance problems with your games, or some other PC related issue? Maybe we can help. You can also discuss hardware news or your future PC upgrades.

• 802 topics
  • 5,791 replies
Windows 10 games don't... - last post by Plokite_Wolf

Toggle Command & Conquer Universe of Games Command & Conquer Universe of Games

Command & Conquer: Untitled Future

Formally the forum for the cancelled Command & Conquer. Now it's for discussing the future of the franchise.

• 66 topics
  • 590 replies
C&C reboot? - last post by dvs1

The Ultimate Collection / The First Decade

A place to discuss the compilation collection packs that are available for Command & Conquer games.

• 8 topics
  • 34 replies
CnC First Decade Files? - last post by Sonic

Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances

Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances brings the battle to your browser in this strategy MMO.

• 24 topics
  • 43 replies
World 100 is open! - last post by zocom7

Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight

Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight is the conclusion to the beloved Tiberium universe.

• 179 topics
  • 1,816 replies
Old expectations and the... - last post by Egozi44

Red Alert 3 / Uprising

The Allies and Soviets are back and now they have a new enemy, the Empire of the Rising Sun have arrived in the Red Alert universe. Also includes Red Alert 3: Uprising discussion.

• 211 topics
  • 2,445 replies
PlayStation Red Alert 3, co... - last post by Egozi44

Tiberium Wars / Kane's Wrath

The third Tiberium War rages on. Discuss Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars for the PC and Xbox 360 in this forum. Also includes Kane's Wrath discussion.

• 581 topics
  • 7,335 replies
Strange graphical bug question - last post by Egozi44

Command & Conquer Generals / Zero Hour

Become the ultimate modern warfare general. Talk about C&C Generals. Also includes Zero Hour discussion.

• 702 topics
  • 7,858 replies
Does C&C Generals work... - last post by Tore

Command & Conquer Renegade

1. Renegade X

Command & Conquer up close and personal. Renegade is Westwood's 3D FPS game set in the C&C universe.

• 219 topics
  • 1,309 replies
Do you remember your first... - last post by HOPE1134

Red Alert 2 / Yuri's Revenge

Empty your mind and submit to our will, total Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge discussion.

• 496 topics
  • 5,863 replies
Let's Play Command... - last post by TaxOwlbear

Tiberian Sun / Firestorm

Tiberian Sun is the sequel to the original Command & Conquer. It's also the second Tiberium War. Includes Firestorm discussion.

• 158 topics
  • 1,935 replies
Rare bug - hunter seeker mu... - last post by jeffnz

Red Alert / Counterstrike / Aftermath

The origins of the Red Alert universe begins here, and this is where you can talk about it.

• 143 topics
  • 2,027 replies
Do you think Red Alert is s... - last post by TaxOwlbear

Command & Conquer / Covert Operations

Go old school with the original and classic Command & Conquer, even the DOS version.

• 198 topics
  • 2,677 replies
Freezing issues in C&C95 - last post by MattAttack

Toggle Command & Conquer Modding Community Command & Conquer Modding Community

Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight Maps & Modding

Discussion about editing Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilightor creating mods and maps.

• 9 topics
  • 33 replies
Ironback voice - last post by Egozi44

Red Alert 3 Maps & Modding

Discussion about editing Red Alert 3 or creating mods and maps.

• 80 topics
  • 163 replies
need help installing the SD... - last post by keithktam

Tiberium Wars / Kane's Wrath Maps & Modding

Discussion about editing C&C 3: Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath or creating mods and maps.

• 349 topics
  • 2,229 replies
Faster Cloaking - last post by someguy11

Generals / Zero Hour Maps & Modding

Discussion about editing Generals and Zero Hour or creating mods and maps.

• 213 topics
  • 603 replies
a mod that i can't reme... - last post by Burner

C&C Renegade Maps & Modding

Discussion about editing C&C Renegade or creating mods and maps.

• 47 topics
  • 310 replies
Public Developer Kit Access... - last post by zunnie

Red Alert 2 / Yuri's Revenge Maps & Modding

Discussion about editing Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge or creating mods and maps.

• 448 topics
  • 3,166 replies
Looking for a map... - last post by Talontsi90

Tiberian Sun / Firestorm Maps & Modding

Discussion about editing Tiberian Sun and Firestorm or creating mods and maps.

• 47 topics
  • 201 replies
local variables - last post by Sybe Feitsma

Red Alert / Counterstrike / Aftermath Maps & Modding

Discussion about editing Red Alert, Counterstrike and Aftermath or creating mods and maps.

• 22 topics
  • 123 replies
Red Alert Reloaded Campaign... - last post by zocom7

Command & Conquer / Covert Operations Maps & Modding

Discussion about editing Command & Conquer and Covert Operations or creating mods and maps.

• 52 topics
  • 505 replies
Tiberian Dawn - Single Play... - last post by Chimas

Toggle Hosted Projects Hosted Projects

Command & Patch

1. The First Decade Patch 1.04,
  2. Command & Conquer Patch 1.06,
  3. Tiberian Sun Patch 2.04,
  4. Red Alert Patch 3.04,
  5. Sole Survivor Patch 1.06,
  6. Command & Patch Site

Command & Patch supports patching the classic C&C games, There are patches for both C&C: The First Decade and the original Command & Conquer Gold.

• 87 topics
  • 2,427 replies
Can't install TFD 1.03... - last post by Plokite_Wolf

Cartoon and Conquer

1. Cartoon and Conquer Site

Discussion about the past, present and future editions of the web based comic strip.

• 108 topics
  • 340 replies
View the Cartoon and Conque... - last post by Nmenth

TibEd.Net Forums

1. TibEd Technical Support,
  2. Editing Tutorials,
  3. Editing Discussion,
  4. TibEd Official Site

• 1,098 topics
  • 4,929 replies
missing sslaey32.dll - last post by Plokite_Wolf

Command & Conquer Legos / Tiberium Legos [Archived]

1. View Episodes

Discussion about the Command & Conquer Legos and Tiberium Legos series that is exclusive to CNCNZ.com.
Note: This project you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived.

• 47 topics
  • 897 replies
My Old C&C Stop Motion... - last post by CyberFaction

Tiberium Chronicles RPG Project [Archived]

General discussion about the Tiberium Chronicles RPG project.
Note: This project you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived.

• 23 topics
  • 290 replies
Music - last post by Plokite_Wolf

YR: Generals Mod [Archived]

A Zero Hour styled modification for Yuri's Revenge, using the Rock Patch, that features prominent or important CNCNZ.com forum members as the reigning generals.

• 17 topics
  • 344 replies
Something Quick... - last post by Inferno

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      17 May
    Nmenth

A week ago was the five-year anniversary of Cartoon and Conquer #1. I went through the commentary gallery and made a few edits, as well as the "making of" section. Sometimes I think it would be fun to write more strips, and then I remember how much of a burden they were.

• Photo
      08 May
    Egozi44

When you have bad day...

Show comments (3)
View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

• 208,197 Total Posts
  • 4,444 Total Members
  • infantryeyes Newest Member
  • 841 Most Online