All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. G Daddy

GenTool Version 7.5 Available

Version 7.6 has been re-released with the addition of a crash fix.
  3. MrFlibble

First C&C Remastered Renders Published

I have to point out that they took a lot of liberties with the shape of the Construction Yard. I cannot tell for certain that the original sprite was used for reference without adjustment for correct aspect ratio, but at any rate the shape of the outer walls is noticeably different: in the original game they are not parallel to the roof but fan out to the front. Here's the correct sprite (sans the Nod logo, this is from a pre-release screenshot but otherwise faithful to the final game): The outer walls are also not flat, they actually slope a bit, which is noticeable both on the sprite itself and in the MCV deployment cinematic.
  4. Yesterday
  5. Hello Everyone First Post Here , I Would Like To Know What Are The Measurement Of The GDI And NOD Pin? TNX EVERYONE FOR THE HELP!
  6. PurpleGaga27

Free giveaway on promotional game(s) -- post them here

Transistor is free at the Epic Games Store for 2 weeks. Also Earth Muncher is free to download at IndieGala for a limited time: https://freebies.indiegala.com/earth-muncher/?ref=igb
  7. Last week
  8. neojames82

First C&C Remastered Renders Published

Welp....looks like a Con Yard at least.
  9. Less than an hour ago, EA producer Jim Vessella posted this first piece of art that will be used in Command & Conquer: Remastered - a faithfully recreated Construction Yard in GDI gold colours, along with a development update. He had this to say on the C&C subreddit:
  10. PurpleGaga27

For a limited time, Ubisoft is giving away Assassin's Creed Unity for free in response to the Notre Dame cathedral incident: https://www.pcgamer.com/assassins-creed-unity-free-notre-dame-donation
  11. PurpleGaga27

The Ultimate Free-to-Play PC Games List

Forza Street is now F2P at the Windows Store (an exception here): https://www.pcgamer.com/forza-street-is-free-to-play-and-out-now-on-windows-10
  12. Nongulavu

Crash research

When my game crashes, I get no such error msg or code as you state here...only an error msg at startup, named e6327 cad. Any chance of some info on where to find these error msg you state here? (Yes, im a noob...im sorry) This is also something that only happens when installing the patch, and doing the config run trough (As increasing the resolution and such) but nothing else. If I try to start up the game without it... it works fine, until the commando mission where top-of-the map happens... tried to install the patch but get some graphical glitching and such (Do you want a screen shot maybe?) Hopefully, you understand what I mean Edit: This being the same as stated above, Im not really sure there has been any fixes for it or not Cause I've tried litteraly everything I could dig up about fixes for it, stated in forums and such (which pointed to alot of YOUR fixes from diffrent places) nothing seems to work properly Edit2: Took a screenshot with what happens ingame with the CCC config, it doesnt do anything else than stretching the window outside the border, but the games window stays the same.... which glitches it for me
  13. I highly doubt EA will make promises about having no lootboxes in the next Star Wars game: https://www.pcgamer.com/eas-promise-of-no-loot-boxes-in-jedi-fallen-order-is-bold-but-not-a-good-look
  14. Burtazodis

Blast from the past

i haven't watched it in the past, but thank you for posting this, it was hilarious.
  15. Earlier
  16. Nmenth

Hello Mod Community

There are still plenty of mods being worked on. I don't know how many people from 2003 are still around though.
  17. Shoot me if this is in the wrong place. I havent been on these forums since 2009. Back then I went by the name of Stinger and I tried to help the coding days of CNC's red alert 2 and yuri's revenge, Also on the Tibed's Forum hosted by Koen. I helped out with the crew of Eagle Red Mod, taking on a new China faction with the last update we had out. I see a bunch of stuff going on these days. But I just wonder how is the modding days of today? Have most players/coders moved onto other games/projects. Is anyone even on here from way back in 2003. Any feed back would be awesome, for I do miss the old days of coding/programming this game (almost ten years worth). Happy Hunting and Thank You guys for the memories.
  18. ComradePatriot

Changing unit portraits

Well I would like for both. Only for single player purposes...
  19. A YouTube mirror is now live:
  20. Burtazodis

Video of the day

Yep, the new MK 11 is going to be intense AF. Just look at these character visuals damn it.
  21. zeusbigz

Changing unit portraits

for TW or KW ?
  22. Btw, EVA ini should be in warthed\Game Files\Data\ini iirc
  23. Hi there! Can anyone help me on how to change the unit portraits ? I would love to replace the current bland and boring ones with something better, kind of akin to the ones found in CnC Generals where some units actually look like concept art with a background. Like for example replace the Nod barracks with something like that:
  24. So basically the issue was that people use v1.07/random broken 1.08 ver as the compiler? If this was the case it make sense I never had the crash issue cause I only used 1.08 as my compiler (while used both 1.08 and 1.07 for my skudef/big viewing) since the first day I was modding. It may be late to ask but please upload your WEd @Nowaru, it may help people. I sort of collect WEd versions as well and give them to anyone who need the modding tools
  25. Even though GDC 2019 ended just over two weeks ago, the Command & Conquer Post-Mortem with Louis Castle, Erik Yeo, Steve Wetherill and Frank Klepacki has just now been made publicly viewable on the GDC Vault website. Have a look at how the original C&C was made!
  26. Hello there let me tell everyone My project C&C3 Tiberium war : Crossfire is comeback now I continue develop since 2013 (long time too XD) I update new progress in moddb.com click here
  27. PurpleGaga27

Galactic Missile Defense is free to download in IndieGala for 3 days: https://freebies.indiegala.com/galactic-missile-defense/?ref=igb
  1. Load more activity