All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yesterday
  3. When the expert like you say the engine is shit so I guess we don't have any fix for this problem, But How about the patch Version 1.06 you posted in other thread??
  4. I really hope any form of DRM doesn't interfere with (hopefully) future LAN integration. I want the remasters to stand the test of time even if EA, the platforms, servers or anything else connected to it dies off in the future in some way. If the game can't survive on its own like all the other classics, then it has definitely been shot in the foot before even starting the race. It can still run the race, but will eventually bleed out if not patched up. So it is my sincerest hope that the lifespan of the games is not tied to anything but the games themselves.
  5. Plokite_Wolf

Serious error message during the game

Having too many units on the map and not crashing the game is an achievement on its own. It's just the engine being shit.
  6. Considering Westwood always went for readability over realism, I would imagine this is exactly what it is. Tiberian Dawn's Nuclear Warhead was one seriously OP base destroying behemoth when deployed correctly. So the look matches the destruction. Unless of course they have most likely used the same animation for Red Albert's Atom Bomb which was so much weaker by comparison. But still, I see nothing wrong so far. It looks great and is still the same old core game underneath. I'm just happy they're breathing new life into it in any way they possibly can.
  7. I'll wait to see the full animated sequence before passing judgement. I see some puffs of dust ahead of the shockwave for some reason, and if the fireball is already this big while still bright white, it might be a bit oversized for the low-yield tactical nuke they should be using in a battlefield setting. A nuke of that scale will certainly reach the cannon that fired it. That lump on the right side looks like the beginning of a secondary fireball, which is common in animated mushroom clouds, but very rare in real ones. I don't really have a problem with that though, as double fireball nukes look more impressive and a realistic depiction of a low-yield tactical nuclear explosion would probably be underwhelming.
  8. I remember playing it on my buddy's Sega Saturn. We were all about GDI and the Ion Cannon and the Mammoth tanks. I was over there for a long weekend once, and finally decided to start busting through the Nod missions. Consider me a changed man...
  9. Hi guys, I have a problem in C&C ZH, during the playing, my game crashing and I got Technical Difficulties serious error message, I did everything to fix this error(change resolution in the option ini file, change compatibility, run as an admin) but still after 1-hour gaming the game got crashed, any idea guys?? Somehow I think because of too many units in game, the memory reaching the limit and shows the error. @Plokite_Wolf Hi, I read your post's in other threads it seems you are expert in these problem i appreciate if you could help me. My laptop spec: 12 GB RAM DDR4 Graphic: NVIDIA 1060 CPU: Core i7 7700HQ Sorry for my bad English it's my second language
  10. That nuke is a thing of beauty. I remember when I was 12 in the summer of 1995 and had the opportunity to build the Temple of Nod. I would save the game when the nuke was ready, and then spend ages sandboxing the hell out of it. The enemy base, my base, testing it on every unit and structure to see what would survive and get wiped out right away. And the animation at the time was a thing of beauty back then too. I just enjoyed watching it cycle, so I'd reload and watch it again and again. Well looks like it's going to happen all over again now I'm 37!
  11. Last week
  12. PurpleGaga27

Trailer of Dawn of Tomorrow released

Well, yes. I never hear of total mod conversions like this one for C&C95. What was impossible back then somehow made it possible now.
  13. Here is the updated version of my Tiberian Dawn for Pros campaign. It now includes GDI missions 1-11 and Nod 1-12. It is meant to be occurring concurrently to the original game. This is the culmination of all of my trigger research, artistic training, and passion for Tiberian Dawn. If you're like me and could beat TD and Covert Ops blindfolded then this is for you! I've done everything in my power to counter the dumbass AI of the computer using all kinds of crazy scripting tricks and specific map layouts. Since I first played C&C back in the 90's I wanted to make this and I couldn't be prouder. Hopefully this will work with the remasters, but we'll see! here's the new trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL3l3oo8eog !TD4PROS_5_25.zip
  14. Nyerguds

Nope. This is 100% C&C95. I mean, isn't the original sidebar a hint?
  15. PurpleGaga27

Now Playing - Music

Lady Gaga - Stupid Love, and Rain On Me (ft. Ariana Grande) Both are seemingly dope songs, but her recent music don't quite fit with the cyberpunk style music videos, unlike the ones in the synthwave/retrowave genre.
  16. PurpleGaga27

Looks really good! I'll bet it's using OpenRA to make this possible, noticing other terrains used from C&C Red Alert.
  17. LastC

Anime

Yahoo! The list for the anime Winter 2020 is here! Finally, now let me set the rules: Watch the animes listed there [ But of course you have your freedom and feel free to vote ] You can only vote 1 anime per genre If you realized that some anime are missing or out of balance, feel free to PM me for; and Finally Enjoy your experience as to view their anime on links https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfW9KIw1yz3NCHsb4e93a_ELdaIfBvIhQxOek7nLY4ejcjrqw/viewform?fbzx=6906451589771638321 - Visit this to vote your favorite anime
  18. AZ-Stalker

AZ's YouTube Videos (skorvion.com)

It's been a bit rough, but I've continued working on videos in my free time, and have started a series about experiences in game development meant to motivate creativity in smaller bursts. Each little video contains some hopefully thought-provoking bit of information on some smaller game making topic. I've started with some thoughts on TS mission design, but might move over to Dune 2000 and some other experiences as time goes on, to better illustrate different topics and keep it entertaining. There are two videos in the playlist so far, so check it out if anyone is interested:
  19. After a decade of work, Kilkakon is finally ready to release his massive storyline-centered total conversion mod for Tiberian Dawn, named "Dawn of Tomorrow". It features tons of new units, structures and terrain, and a story line replacing the normal campaigns, which features a complete custom-made world map for mission selection, and animated briefing cutscenes between the missions. The mod will release on the 30th of May. Mod website: http://kilkakon.com/c&c Mod Discord: https://discord.gg/dcJGAn3
  20. LastC

Anime

Actually this topic is Japanese Animation in short 'Anime' the Japanese really focused on 2D on the other hand, the Westerners focused on CGI/3D animation, so yeah animation is animation but for us Anime weebs/Otaku's Anime is Japanese Animation and Cartoons are only for the West and therefore, this topic is where you will see and reply related to anime Ohooooo, actually if you like Azur Lane then I recommend you this anime: Kantai Collection/KanColle or Haifuri, those anime was related on WWII Warships and I love their animation and the content Yahoo! So anyways, I will be releasing the Winter List 2020, it's been a while since my motivation starts to run e.e Plus I will catch and release my recommendations later, so I hope that you will vote on my created survey!
  21. LucasSK

[WIP] [Tiberium Resurrection]

Tiberium Resurrection 3.5 - what to expect? Hello everyone, we are not having a break in-case you are wondering 😆. Instead, we are working on the update 3.5 to deliver it as soon as possible and with as many good changes as possible! I decided it is time to reveal some key features that will be present in TR 3.5. Lets get to it! Firstly, I am very happy to announce that the Prologue is completely re-made to make it worthy "introduction" in TR story! I have many, many exciting things to reveal about it (including its own trailer 😉), but for now I can only tell you that it is more than 2 times larger in width as well as height and share this beautiful screenshot with ya! Secondly, we hope to bring up to 4 new OST's! You can already listen to two of them here! Next up, we hope to bring up to 5 new minigames and up to 5 remastered maps! Besides, we will also introduce some juicy modifiers for all skirmish maps, but more on that later... You can look at the Grassy Knoll remaster here: We are also bringing partial Forgotten Faction in-game via Mutant Armories! We also have unique cameos for them all 😏 Last but not least, the update will include another balance changed, enhancements and fixes to the vanilla game! note, that these changes are not final and we might surpass our goals or decide to not include some features just yet Have a wonderful day and stay safe ya all 👋
  22. Nmenth's Research Lab isn't being written anymore, but disc grenades were covered in the Grenades article.
  23. I'm attempting to make AI's siege choppers patrol around the base with this script: [0A4529FC] 0=58,131087 1=5,10 2=58,131086 3=5,10 4=58,131083 5=5,10 6=58,131088 7=5,10 8=54,131098 9=5,20 10=6,1 Name=Soviet Base Patrol However, while the script works with tank AI, it doesn't work with Siege Choppers. The Siege Choppers after exiting just hovering above the Factory. It seems the script's "gather" and "move to" actions cannot be applicable to Siege Choppers.
  24. PurpleGaga27

Anime

The most popular anime for kids has been around for over a decade and it's still popular in YouTube, Masha and the Bear. Russia's anime somehow got that better than typical Japanese anime. American anime continues to suck with the exception of 3D animation movies. The Simpsons, Family Guy and South Park need to end.
  25. Cygnus X-1

Old Commander reporting for duty

That's a good bet, I'd say.
  26. Alphabear

Old Commander reporting for duty

Hello again! Good to hear from you I feel like at this rate if someone doesn't return without posting the Kane Lives scene from TS I will be disappointed. My bets on Luc3us
  27. Cygnus X-1

Now Playing - Music

Frank Klepacki: Eagle Hunter
  1. Load more activity