All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. How i can change name of unit if i change CONTROLBAR:ConstructAmericaInfantryMissileDefender CONTROLBAR:ToolTipUSABuildMissileDefender i got missing controlbar using Tibed2 program can somebody write simple guide
  3. Last week
  4. Plokite_Wolf

Smexy MCVs!

These have been known for a while. Animations from Chinese fans have ended up in bootleg mobile "Red Alert games", including Tencent's RA Online.
  5. LucasSK

[WIP] [Tiberium Resurrection]

Tiberium Resurrection 3.5 - trailer and release date Hello everyone, we have been all working on the update for quite some time now! Today I am very excited to reveal the trailer and release date for the update 3.5, so lets get to it! Firstly, this trailer will be... different than the last one. While the last one covered most of the upcoming changes and features, this one is supposed to be a nice introduction to TR story (and especially the Prologue, which will be fully featured in this update). Also, there is an amazing feature leaked in this trailer, so we will see how many of you notice 😉- 4th of June, 7pm CET - Next up, the update 3.5 is coming out shorty! I am personally excited about the upcoming remaster, so I will give ya all time to enjoy that for a while 19th of June - in 3 weeks I still have plenty stuff to tell ya about the update, so stay tuned for the future posts! Have a wonderful day
  6. Cygnus X-1

Now Playing - Music

Is it not part of the music included with the collector's set?
  7. PurpleGaga27

Now Playing - Music

Still waiting to see if a Hell March Remastered track will ever come other than in-game.
  8. Saracen

Smexy MCVs!

Instead of stuffing this down in the RA2 forum where it probably won't be seen, I'm putting it here instead. These are too good not to share. Dunno who this guy is. But he likes Red Alert 2 MCVs it seems. Beautifully rendered, and very nicely animated too! And also he recently put together a making of video showreel of how that Yuri MCV came together. Stunning stuff. I've subscribed to him in hopes he'll do the allied one next, and who knows, maybe he'll move on to animating other C&C MCVs.
  9. Cygnus X-1

Now Playing - Music

Been letting everyone from back in the day know about it. My buddy's dad (who got me and him started on C&C on the Sega Saturn) is even pumped about it. Frank Klepacki - Stomp
  10. Saracen

Now Playing - Music

With the remaster now around the corner. I've been watching /Listening to this in the background several times already. It's strange. Even though I've played these games to death, it feels like a brand new release that I just know is gonna be good.
  11. PurpleGaga27

Now Playing - Music

Lady Gaga's Chromatica album is up: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_nNjrLf4z-kLhp25BGq-zN0HdgNQBi4qCk
  12. Saracen

Trailer of Dawn of Tomorrow released

Exactly. The remaster has got Nyerguds working for at least another guaranteed 25 years! He just doesn't know it yet! 😂
  13. Nyerguds

The changes are fairly well documented, but sadly a part of the mod-campaign relies on the mission option upgrades added by my 1.06 patch, like the custom remapping system, which the Remaster doesn't have. Not to mention, remaking all the custom graphics would be a ton of work as well.
  14. Cygnus X-1

Digging the trailer's mention of the Remasters, but man, the possibilities of having the mod on the new Remasters would be wildly cool, if impractical (for the near future)
  15. Thank you for taking the time to write these answers.
  16. Saracen

This looks fantastic. I will have to give it a try. I would imagine though, after all this work, this TC would fall under one of those projects that would need a full rewrite from scratch to get working on the remastered edition? Shame if that's the case, because I could see it getting a massive amount of downloads from the Steam Workshop.
  17. Plokite_Wolf

Serious error message during the game

Haven't played C&C Untitled, ask its devs.
  18. Thanks for the suggestion but I'm using Untitled mod after installation GenTool I have a black screen, I think it's because I'm using the mod !!
  19. JakubForman

Free giveaway on promotional game(s) -- post them here

Nice interesting game. It is a pity that only the first 3 levels are free.
  20. Plokite_Wolf

Version 1.06 mainly fixes balance issues and bugs specific to units. The most you can do regarding game stability is installing GenTool and hope that its memory leak fixes are enough for your style of play.
  21. Indeed. The EA account registration at first launch does raise a question or two.
  22. When the expert like you say the engine is shit so I guess we don't have any fix for this problem, But How about the patch Version 1.06 you posted in other thread??
  23. I really hope any form of DRM doesn't interfere with (hopefully) future LAN integration. I want the remasters to stand the test of time even if EA, the platforms, servers or anything else connected to it dies off in the future in some way. If the game can't survive on its own like all the other classics, then it has definitely been shot in the foot before even starting the race. It can still run the race, but will eventually bleed out if not patched up. So it is my sincerest hope that the lifespan of the games is not tied to anything but the games themselves.
  24. Plokite_Wolf

Having too many units on the map and not crashing the game is an achievement on its own. It's just the engine being shit.
  25. Considering Westwood always went for readability over realism, I would imagine this is exactly what it is. Tiberian Dawn's Nuclear Warhead was one seriously OP base destroying behemoth when deployed correctly. So the look matches the destruction. Unless of course they have most likely used the same animation for Red Albert's Atom Bomb which was so much weaker by comparison. But still, I see nothing wrong so far. It looks great and is still the same old core game underneath. I'm just happy they're breathing new life into it in any way they possibly can.
  26. I'll wait to see the full animated sequence before passing judgement. I see some puffs of dust ahead of the shockwave for some reason, and if the fireball is already this big while still bright white, it might be a bit oversized for the low-yield tactical nuke they should be using in a battlefield setting. A nuke of that scale will certainly reach the cannon that fired it. That lump on the right side looks like the beginning of a secondary fireball, which is common in animated mushroom clouds, but very rare in real ones. I don't really have a problem with that though, as double fireball nukes look more impressive and a realistic depiction of a low-yield tactical nuclear explosion would probably be underwhelming.
  1. Load more activity