All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. LucasSK

[WIP] [Tiberium Resurrection]

Another patch is out! Feel free to re-download!
  3. Dr.Mhmd

New way of modding

Can developers make the game focuses more on tactics than speeding?
  4. *sigh* still not working on PlayerSpecialPowers, only UnitAbility
  5. Hello I am searching everywhere.... I need an update or mod for zh that make me able to send and receive cash with allies.... I have many ideas for improving zh gameplay... making tactics and army formations in command center... making air support to be automatically bought to battle ground when assigned previously... I need to communicate with developers of new mods.... we need new gameplay and new way of control not new units that make the game seems like star wars!!!.... We need new Command and Control. Please share and help
  6. Yesterday
  7. They will be found in various locations. I've never attempted to transfer a unit backwards, so I'm not sure what all the challenges in doing so may be, but I do know that not every unit will be compatible.
  8. <SpecialPower id="ModuleTag_Curse" SpecialPowerTemplate="SpecialPower_CABAL_SystemReset" UpdateModuleStartsAttack="true" /> <CurseSpecialPower id="ModuleTag_CurseUpdate" SpecialPowerTemplate="SpecialPower_CABAL_SystemReset" TriggerSound="NOD_Redeemer_RageGeneratorMS" CurseFX="FX_TEMPLarge" CurseFactor="1.0"> <AffectObjectFilter Relationship="ENEMIES NEUTRAL" Rule="NONE" Include="SUPER_WEAPON"> </AffectObjectFilter> </CurseSpecialPower> "Curse" is a leftover fom BFME that resets the targets specialpower. "CurseFactor" is the percentage, ie 1.0 sets it back by 100%, 0.5 sets it back to 50% (afaik). Not sure how much it helps by whatever your traying, but it might be usefull.
  9. How do I "transfer" some units and buildings from Yuri Revenge to standart Red Alert 2? I have XCC Mixer, but don't know, how find vxl, hva, art.ini files of this units/buildings.
  10. Inferno

Lines in the sky.

those colored lines look like they're made in MS paint
  11. ANDREI1995

Lines in the sky.

All settings are on high.
  12. Plokite_Wolf

Lines in the sky.

Other than possible GPU incompatibilities, this can be caused by very different graphics settings, e.g. models being low but effects being high. Try to keep them similar.
  13. Last week
  14. PurpleGaga27

Assimilator, SAGE Animation Extracting Tool Out Now

I say that "the King of C&C3 modding" came out of his habitat one last time before retirement?
  15. ANDREI1995

Lines in the sky.

Hello.I have a problem with tiberium wars and kane's wrath.When I use the Gpu ,in every mission or skirmish it appears many colored lines in the sky and they are very annoying but if I use the integrated graphics the lines are gone but I will have lag.The reason for those colored lines is vfx detail from settings of the game.If the vfx detail is set on low the colored lines are gone but the game looks bad and if the vfx detail is medium,high or very high the colored lines are back again.So can somebody help me to make those lines to dissapear without change the vfx detail from high and without use the integrated graphics?
  16. LucasSK

Seventh mapping tutorial video is out! Be sure to check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdwiX2I60rQ&list=PLjjwlzyJni7VrKTFltZ03e-4imT-_xwlD&index=7
  17. LucasSK

Tiberium Resurrection now has 7 developers! @Lysander-Bekker now accompanies us as a tester!
  18. Earlier
  19. First letter is faction (C=civilian), second letter is palette (A=arctic), next two are location (WA=Washington DC), the rest indicate the specific structure. In this case, the PrerequisiteOverride is pointing to the pieces of the Pentagon. If this comes from the unmodded rules, then this is for the SEAL being craftable if you own any piece of the Pentagon.
  20. Hi everyone! What do these abbreviations (CAWA2) mean? "PrerequisiteOverride=CAWA2A, CAWA2B, CAWA2C, CAWA2D"
  21. LucasSK

What about the first look on the 2nd campaign map - City Cleansing? PS: Another patch is out, feel free to re-download!
  22. Inferno

Desktop CPU Thread

tf
  23. PurpleGaga27

Desktop CPU Thread

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990WX confirmed for Feb. 7th, the most powerful 64-core CPU to date at $3950 USD! https://www.pcworld.com/article/3512145/amd-64-core-threadripper-3990wx-price-release-date.html
  24. I'm trying to set SpecialPower's countdown timer backward in game, with LUA code: ExecuteAction("NAMED_SET_SPECIAL_POWER_COUNTDOWN", self, "SpecialPowerGDI_APCMinefield", 10); it works fine with UnitAbility like APCMinefield, but doesn't affect PlayerSpecialPower like Ioncannon, nuke, etc. i guess it may has something to do with GDIPowerStore and/or PlayerSpellBook so i applied the same codes ---SpecialPower XMLs, and LUA scripts --- to them too, still not working. any ideas?
  1. Load more activity