Sign in to follow this  
Time2KILL

Apoc Admits cnc3/KW is a "Low Quality" game

Now I know this isn't official news but I think it is worth posting and I really think people need to know about this. In a comment made a t cncden, Apoc more or less admitted that cnc3/KW was a game made with deliberately low standards.

Time2Kill, you are wrong. You are wrong for expecting a game to live longer than a few months which would require long lasting support and a well designed game full of depth to keep players playing. We have limited resources. Unless you would like to pay a monthly fee for our online service, I don't see how we can support people like you. You are clearly a minority, I don't see why we should bother anyway. Please think of the community as a hole for once.

^ That was the comment made on cncden.

The URL is here: http://www.cncden.com/index.php?subaction=...tart_from=&

Sorry if this is the wrong section. I don't come here often so pardon my ignorance.

Assuming that was a response from the real APOC, because there is no way or accurately determining that on the CNC Den news comments, I personally think your twisting his comments. At no point does he say TW/KW is a game made with deliberately low standards. What he is talking about is the after sales suuport. It can't go on forever and from where I sit EALA have done an outstanding job on the support front, TW was patched numerous times, KW has its first patch on they way.

Time2KILL, your entitled to your opinions but I feel your just spreading crap around the community, adding fuel to the fire so to speak. Because you certainly stirred up a hornets nest in the CNC Den comments.

Guest Rabbit

That isn't the real Apoc.

I know his grammar and typing manner, and he ALWAYS puts EA Apoc, not just plain Apoc.

I think it's safe to assume this isn't the real Apoc, he wouldn't react like that, nor would he have any reason to post "testing testing testing".

Eh who cares.

That's exactly what EA said. :lol:

I also do not believe that was the real Apoc.

What he is talking about is the after sales suuport. It can't go on forever and from where I sit EALA have done an outstanding job on the support front, TW was patched numerous times, KW has its first patch on they way.

We all understand that it is difficult to balance a game.

However, 2+ months for a bug fix patch for KW is something that no reasonable person would call acceptable, no matter how big of a fan you are.

Edited by soqua

Guis remumbor tht EA is evol and hates uS!11 lololol EA suk there gaymes suck rofl

Is that the general feeling of the guy that impressonated APOC? ;)

Well I should be getting Support, I pay for my online Service! (XBL)

Xbox Live is Microsoft's problem, not EA's.