Sign in to follow this  
alleylee

Which side has the best offencive tatics?

Which side has the best offencive tatics?  

23 members have voted

1. 1.

• Allied
    • Soviet
    • Yuri

that makes up for its price... i think it gots 300 strength... good at wiping out tanks... ok against building... just the control is hard.

Yeah, and their weapon could use an improvement...

Note:- If you use the unit stratigically it is very useful....

i.e. if your on a four corner island map (like tsunami) you can just rush with them and the enemy would'nt know what hit em'.... unless they're experianced and know the tactic.

Yeah, There are some old pro's out there that now every tactic in the book. They aren't easily defeated...

But every unit has its good and bad points.

Guest Kudos

but the best way to defeat someone is to stop there cash flow early. its simple to just stick engineer into flak track and go capture there ore refinery. against yuri sticking a sniper into a night halk transport and killing the slaves. no money means you can build anything while your back at your base building all your tanks.

Money's allways the main priority on all C&C's

Thats why the pros have loads of refs n harvs and alot of defence...

The trick is to attack in between building a huge base

Guest Kudos

its all about stretching out your base to raech your next ore patch. and constatnly building grizzly or rhinos, and the one that preforms this the best will win. when you think about somethings they do to get that bit extra ahead you are building rhino's and at the same time your building an ore refinery, but if you already have 2 on an ore patch you dont need another one but actually there just making it for the war miner then selling the building, that way you have made a rhino and war miner at the same time and not spent any extra money.

And when they attack they make sure there units are always moving they will run along the top or bottom of you and if you dont do the same, you have no chance of ebating them.

Another reason why soviet players should always play and normally do play iraq is because when you are building your tanks and there piling up you simply stick 3 in a flack tracj sent it to the tnak area open and deploy them and the radiation will do minor to major damage to most of the tanks.

Striking at this point will probably garentee your victory.

Well yeh thats what i said but with more detail......

Guest Kudos

yes but 90% of people in the top 1000 use that strategy, some add things extra like me, ill attack from one side and do engineer rush from other

Are you a camping wus ??? Then take france (www.francesucks.com)

Do u want to make someone seriously cry then be russia and build 100 apocalypse.

Curtosy of NASA

Now that is one amazing site, all the information in it is the stone cold truth.. :D

Guest Madge

I can't believe Yuri is not in the lead in this poll. Those of you who didn't vote for Yuri don't know how to use him. When he is used correctly no one can stop him. One magnetron can hold off prolly around 5 or 6 tanks by "juggling" them. Mixed with gats, lashers, brutes, yuri clones, virus they are unstoppable unless you get lucky. Then, if yuri techs up he gets masterminds and ufos. He also has the best economy. One bad thing I found out though is the early scouting. If you use brutes it will cost you more than your opponent. If you use initiates, dogs will more than likely kill them. But if you have radar, then you get a psychic reveal anyways. Also yuri has no troop transport for land maps.

Yuri is the best, all the people who say otherwise are afraid to change their tactics for online play....

Guest Madge

That sounds about right.....online play against humans is much different than playing the comp.

Guest squall

soviets have the best offense no doubt i esp like the kirovs and the apocalypse tank.

Guest RA2 Addict

allies=quick rush forces, massed in huge amounts do most damage

soviets=slow, costly tank forces, small but extremely destructive

yuri=defense noob