Sonic

RA3 Community Summit Update - Back in New Zealand

Red Knight!!! I was there too. I should be in some of Hex's pictures as well. I'll stick out like a sore thumb though ;P

Edited by Wildfire

My report will mostly focus on the trip it self with only a small paragraph or two about the game, since I can't remember much of the stuff that I looked at in the game anyway, its all basically a blur now. I never jotted down notes or anything. Some of the other guys did though.

LOL.

Epic Phail!

:)

I'm not obligated to post any sort of reports or articles related to the trip. So consider yourself lucky I gave it some thought at all.

With everything going on, all the things we saw and did while there and the massively long flights across the globe, do you honestly expect me to post up some massive article rambling on about how much an Akula submarine costs, or how 5 Guardian Tanks counter 2 Apocalypse Tanks :rolleyes:

If were to post something like it would make some boring reading.

I went on this trip to visit EALA, meet up with APOC and interact person to person with the other guys in the C&C community. The game was a secondary feature to me.

Thanks for the shout out Sonic, it was cool to finally meet you and to put a face to the mysterious persona!

I jotted down some notes about the units and stuff, as did JohnWE. I think he also took down build times and cost...although I don't see the point as it'll all change by release.

Yeah I noticed JohnWE furiously jotting everything down. I think I told him the exact same thing as well.

I'm not obligated to post any sort of reports or articles related to the trip. So consider yourself lucky I gave it some thought at all.

With everything going on, all the things we saw and did while there and the massively long flights across the globe, do you honestly expect me to post up some massive article rambling on about how much an Akula submarine costs, or how 5 Guardian Tanks counter 2 Apocalypse Tanks :rolleyes:

If were to post something like it would make some boring reading.

I went on this trip to visit EALA, meet up with APOC and interact person to person with the other guys in the C&C community. The game was a secondary feature to me.

yer a bit grumpy Sonic! Did your sense of humour get lost in baggage???

eh, yea sonic seems bit grumpy but i think i would be too with all that traveling. :lol: :unsure:

Still no photos up yet? :P

Can't post anything yet, not long to wait though.

As for me being grumpy. Yeah maybe I was a bit tired but I was actually ****** off at they way you guys seem shine a bad light on everything. Forgive me if I come off as bit selfish here but I went on the trip to LA for me, while I was away not once did I think about what I would be doing once I returned home.

yes my child, i feed off your anger :lol:

jk. yea thats good to hear that it was "you" time. and yea i agree - GENERALLY, it seems the forums are negative/elitist.

but hey, im not negative :lol: ...neither is luk....that makes at least 2 people here that are shining a pretty, happy, flowers-and-love light on everything.

ah yes, flowers-and-love...

Guest Rabbit
while I was away not once did I think about what I would be doing once I returned home.

Trust me, Me and Saracen felt the EXACT same way. I guarantee you 100% he'll agree with me on that one.

I misunderstood the purpose of the trip. All good :-)

If I'm included in the 'shining a bad light', then I think you're taking me the wrong way...

You need to think of me as cute, cuddly and gosh darn it, rather adorable!

Ask my mom!

:)

Can't post anything yet, not long to wait though.

You guys took no photos without C&C in the background? :P

All photos regarding the trip are on hold for now. I'll contact APOC and clarify if we can post non-game related photos.

Keep in mind any photos revealing key things are not to be posted at all. Our NDA is very specific.

Juicy details! :D

I wonder when are we going to get the juicy details for the RA3 community summit.

Second, I barely see a user in any forum having a picture signature with Jennifer Garner in it. Fabulous.