Sonic

No Kane's Wrath for Playstation 3

StrategyInformer reports that EALA have no plans to release Playstation 3 version of Kane's Wrath. This was confirmed in an interview with Kane's Wrath producer Jim Vessella.

Kane's Wrath producer Jim Vessella confirmed there are "no plans" to release a PS3 version of the game. "We're currently focused on 360 development for Command and Conquer", said Vessella, "but we are investigating the PS3 for future developments."

Vessella also hinted there may be some downloadable content on the way for the 360 version of Kane's Wrath, although no dates were confirmed. The game will ship with 50 multiplayer maps included, and five exclusive 360 multiplayer modes from C&C3 will return. Siege mode threatens to be the pick of the bunch once more, with players separated by the fog of war at the beginning of the game, allowing them to build up their armies. The result will be some "big, epic battles", promised Vessella.

I think this thread should be more written like this...

"no ps3 for RA3. Yes folks in dissapointing news, EA confirmed that there are no plans to ship a free PS3 with all copies of KW (redeemable by voucher!)"

Why would they make PS3 version of Kane's Wrath when there was no C&C 3 on PS3.

Eh who cares, RTS on consoles is a joke anyway.

This is pure rhetoric.... and my guess this interview was found at the bottom of a pile somewhere, done months and months ago. So StrategyInformer probably just chucked it out there... It's made them look stupid in my opinion from quite a few perspectives.

yeah, command and conquer should not be in console. It's a joke. i already have enough problems with tiberium dawn on my N64. my hands get cramped. and EA modified the side bars and upgrades.

why cant they leave the style alone.