Sign in to follow this  
ICECOLDKILLA

different apocalypse tank

Yep ^_^

It's all over the official forums, too. Some people are even designing their own to replace the new one :P

I like it, apart from the swollen bits at the end of each barrel.

As said in the other thread. I hope they will release the the concept art of the new Apoc Tank. They showed it to us at the summit. We probably get it when the profile the Apoc Tank on the Official RA3 site.

lol. I don't see what the fuss is about, as long as it blows **** up, I don't care what it looks like. :P

lol. I don't see what the fuss is about, as long as it blows **** up, I don't care what it looks like. :P

So you'd be fine with little colored pegs stuck in the terrain as long as there were ensuing explosions when blue pegs met up with red pegs?

hahah, thanks, I think.

You have to appreciate that the game is still being developed, no doubt many more things will change in time. Its a common thing, the pre release screenies never look like the actual game. That was annoying in TW, it was all high resolution good shots, then the actual game was like, totally different. :P

They still seem way to cartoonie at the moment. I know RA is supposed to be more colourful and a bit on the weird side but they look like they belong in something like TF2 .

Yes.

Battleship with firecrackers.

I drew that just for you, don't you feel special?

I do feel special.

Thank you. ^_^

Eww paint....why would you waste time on Luk3us anyway? :P

But I can't wait to spam more apoc's when the beta comes out (still gotta buy that game.... =/ )

Edited by F15pilotX

Eww paint....

Hey, I like paint, you can make some pretty good stuff even with its simplistic tools if you know what you are doing.

why would you waste time on Luk3us anyway?

I didn't take my time on that, it is a crude 120x125 'draft' basically, using only about 20 colors.

Besides, it is actually a mockery to his concept of what makes apocalypse tanks cool.

This was said in sarcasim:

I drew that just for you, don't you feel special?