Soviet_Sniper

Yeah Im Newbie

Hi My Name Is Brad I come from the usa, im here to find out all i can about modding with tiberium edit and yuris revenge basicly

Koen Was such a nice guy he still had a record of me buying if from years ago and kept my registration Koen FTW

ANyways

Im New at this whole modding thing so if i become annoying asking questions- to bad im new i want to learn just like they all did and i plan to make my own YR mod and have the control over evrything from music in the game ( i know thats possible ive done it before i can't say i rmeeber how but with winamp plug in of some sort)

Kinda sucks when u get out of a hobby u loved to only relized you could of done more with it later on cause i see the mods they have now and they got a few good 1's Desiree and Omega whatchmacall it i couldn't get that 1 to work so i gave up and just am now sticking to making my own personal rules and stuff

I wanna make a mod fair and everything even and all sides have there own things like in the games...I have i deas i would like to share about this if you wanna hear them id be glad to post them let me know...

Anyways Im new and i used to post on Desiree's website A long time ago like 2002 or so lol logn time ago when the first verson of desiree came out...

anyways enough rambling...

Im just going on and on and on...

but anyways thanks for tuning in to my post and showing interest in me.

i also posted a question on here in another thread hope someone can help me with that 1

thanks for your time.

Hi ya, welcome to the CNCNZ forums.

For my sanity: ( :P )

Hi, my name is Brad. I come from the USA, and I'm here to find out all i can about modding with Tiberium Edit and Yuris Revenge basically. Koen was such a nice guy he still had a record of me buying if from years ago and kept my registration! Koen ftw!

Anyways, I'm new at this whole modding thing so if i become annoying asking questions- too bad. I'm new and I want to learn just like they all did and i plan to make my own YR mod and have the control over everything from music in the game ( i know thats possible because I've done it before...don't remember how but I think it was with a Winamp plugin of some sort ;)

Kinda sucks when you get out of a hobby you love only to realize you could have done more with it later on, because I see the mods they have now and they got a few good ones like Desiree and Mental Omega. I couldn't get that one to work so i gave up and just am now sticking to making my own personal rules and stuff. I wanna make a mod fair and everything even and all sides have there own things like in the games...I have ideas I would like to share about this if you wanna hear them; I'd be glad to post them, so if you want me to let me know...

Anyways, I'm new here though I used to post on Desiree's website a long time ago like in 2002 or so lol....a long time ago when the first verson of Desiree came out...

I also posted a question on here in another thread hope someone can help me with that one ;)

Thanks for your time.

And welcome to the forums Soviet! :D

For my sanity: ( :P )

And welcome to the forums Soviet! :D

lol grammar injections :P

Welcome!

welcome to the forums

:welcome:

Feel free to use paragraphs, grammar and spelling :P

:welcome:

Feel free to use paragraphs, grammar and spelling :P

Well If this is a english Teaching forum then its not CNC :)

All forum member prefer to read in proper english...

If that's your attitude, you are an embarrassment to the United States.

If that's your attitude, you are an embarrassment to the United States.

Well if you wanna get down to it we're an embarrassment to the English!

Daddy.. never showed his love :P

---

Learn grammar and I'll be pleased to have you around :)

You guys fail terribly at being nice to newbies. ^_^

You act mean and tough after they're here, not before. :P

That's a quote I so do not want to dig further into.

Britain only spanked us, never talked to us!

You guys fail terribly at being nice to newbies. ^_^

You act mean and tough after they're here, not before. :P

Grammar is the key to thought expression, without it, I can't comprehend. And things I don't comprehend I either swear at or smash :P

Britain only spanked us, never talked to us!

This just brings up all sorts of thoughts about you that are deeply confusing and disturbing.

Grammar is the key to thought expression, without it, I can't comprehend. And things I don't comprehend I either swear at or smash :P

Smash being the most likely thing here.