Sign in to follow this  
Soviet_Sniper

A mod with all units available that works

Im looking for a MOD for YR that will work, that you will be able to build all units from each side from what ever side u choose that includes tech aquired units and side special units (chrono cammando/Terriorist) all units for all sides yuri.allis, and SOvierts all in one

SO if i played a skrimish all those units would be availble, i tryed making one like this my RA2 YR had a error message :/

Please Help Tell me how to do this or were to find such a mod.

I dunno whether you ever actually found this mod but if you didn't, it's fairly easy (but rather lengthy) to do it yourself.

Such as the desolator can only be built by Iran or someone but there are 2 codes:

Owner=Russians,Confederation,Africans,Arabs

RequiredHouses=Arabs

So just delete required house and change the first to:

owner=British,French,Germans,Americans,Alliance,Russians,Confederation,Africans,

Arabs

That means that everybody will be alble to build it.

Something else quite useful (maybe why you got the error but i'm not quite sure) is because you need the soviet barracks to build the desolator but obviously the allies can't build it, so completely delete:

Prerequisite=NAHAND,RADAR

so you don't need any buildings to build the desolator and set 'tech level=2'. That means you can build a desolator as soon as the game begins; well as soon as you have barracks.

Hope that was helpful, if you were still wondering, i imagine i am wasting my time because you found a mod for it but no harm in trying eh? ;)