1. 1.

• GDI
    • NOD
    • Allied
    • Soviet
    • China
    • GLA
    • USA

Anyway Sofia (shes hot!) drains the batteries and stuff and so Yuri ends up back in time during the dinosaurs..

Yup, she is hotter than lieutnant Eva.

What I was saying was that Yuri some how managed to get back to the future and landed in Africa some where. Because in a Mission for NOD you are sent out to investiage some weird sighting. (Of Dinos.)

Well, he brought some additional high voltage batteries, so he can go to the future (that's my story), and then he rebuild his glorious reigm once again.

I doubt that freak would be able to stand against the almighty NOD or the idioitic GDI forces.

Ofcourse he can, with his mind controling ability, NOD and GDI are nothing compared to his great brain. Ohh, btw GDI is idiot??? True... :)

Ofcourse he can, with his mind controling ability, NOD and GDI are nothing compared to his great brain. Ohh, btw GDI is idiot??? True... :)

yeah he would be supreme ruler if he could control

KANE and General SOLOMON

1) The Red Alert 2 Universe has nothing to do with the Red Alert or Tiberian games... it was a spin-off

2) Yuri died at the end of the soviet YR campaign... the dinosaur had the bastard for dead! Yuri stood no chance

3) The dinosaur missions were just an easter egg like the ants in Red Alert. They had no significance or relation to the stories.

4) Even if it was, the idea of Yuri and Red Alert 2 was not even thought of when Tiberian Dawn was released... Just because there are dinosaurs in 2 games which are 5 years apart doesn't mean they are linked in any way :roll:

1) Naa Red Alert has links to Command and Conquer. Since Kane was present in the numerous Soviet briefings. Indicating that Red Alert was set to be a prequel to that of Command and Conquer. Only later on did they say that the Red Alert Universe is seperate to taht of the Tiberian Universe. :roll:

2) Yeah probably. :wink:

3) Can you actually prove that? :roll:

4) Oh does it?... :roll:

:haha::rofl:

1) Naa Red Alert has links to Command and Conquer. Since Kane was present in the numerous Soviet briefings. Indicating that Red Alert was set to be a prequel to that of Command and Conquer. Only later on did they say that the Red Alert Universe is seperate to taht of the Tiberian Universe. :roll:

I also think RA2 has got links with the tiberian age....

anyway RA1 does

2) Yeah probably. :wink:

3) Can you actually prove that? :roll:

4) Oh does it?... :roll:

:haha::rofl:

That's a bit much of smileys. Anyway, Who knows what in Westwood mind that time? Maybe Red Alert is connected to other CnC Games. Mind is a teribble thing to waste :)

Well, we all know that TS is in timezone after a Soviet War and Tiberium Meteor strikes, so Soviet - Nod are connected through Kane I geuss

Red Alert is around the 1940 - 1950s

Red Alert 2 is around the 1950s -1960s

Tiberian Dawn is around 1985 -1995

Tiberian Sun is around 2030

These dates are really really general but they give a vauge idea. ;)

RA2 was made as spinoff of RA1, which was indeed the PREQUEL to C&C1.

Meaning that in the C&C storyline, RA2 and YR mean abso-fragging-lutely NOTHING.

The Ion cannon wasn't even an original idea.

True... but oddly enough it wasn't stolen from Star Wars but from the anime movie Akira. They actually had the SOL (Solar Orbital Laser) satellite there, an orbital laser satellite capable of firing at groud target with an incredible precision.

The fact that the ion cannon movie in C&C1 is called AKIRA.VQA proves this theory.

The design of the Recon bike is also taken from that movie. See my comparison page for more information on the subject.

you forgot renegade which is set in 2020 if look in the instruction book.

The Tiberium Dawn war was after 1995, just look in the manual were it says that GDI was created in 1995.

I think RA2 has no direct relation to TD/TS, but is in the story line, it's just a war that happened before the war in TD and after the war in RA.

I voted for Nod (for who wonders what does it means, it something like wander - also, it's in the Genesis 4:16). They are more cool than GDI and I finished the game first with them.

Why isn't Yuri there? It's a army in a CNC game.

They are more cool than GDI and I finished the game first with them.

I also finished the Nod campaign first. It was easier than GDI

The Tiberium Dawn war was after 1995, just look in the manual were it says that GDI was created in 1995.

gdi was created in 1995 but if you look at "page 6" in the renegade instruction book, you will see an email message to captin nick parker, which is dated in 2020.

recipient: captin nick parker, divsion 613, unit 88

received: 12 march 2020

dont that my word for it check it out!

Yeah, I heard about it. It must be a mistake, a fail of continuity

lol. Another screw up.

A good sign of the C&C series...

*buzzer* You're so off.

RA1 - 1960s

RA2 - 1980s

TD - 1990s

Ren - 2020

TS - 2030s

Owned. :P

Go Allies. Their Prism and Chrono technology rules. Build 10 legionnaires, shift them outside your opponents base till they recharge or make small shifts, then chronoshift a small distance into the base. Quick recharge time, and everything will dissapear. Chrono Commander rocks. the only problem is with Yuri. you shift inside a Yuri base and its gets controlled right away. Prism Tanks. Blast through walls and huge range.