1. 1.

• GDI
    • NOD
    • Allied
    • Soviet
    • China
    • GLA
    • USA

Allies. TS units aren't that interesting to control. V3 rockets, prisms, and tesla are more interesting and fun

hahahah GDI Suck. The poll has spoken once more...

Nope. Go get glasses.

Read the poll...

Nod owns. Nod rulz....

Polls don't mean s***! How do we know someone didn't RIG the poll?! HMMMM??? (Not pointing fingers)

Sorry But I dont follow polls! You just can't trust anyone or anything these days. Oh... ummm where was I uhh...oh yeah... GDI Rules

Denial... It is very common...

You must accept that NOD is the best. The sooner you do the sooner you're feel better... Or else you're end up like Gazdude... You don't want that.. I assure you. ;)

While I was originally gonna vote for the Soviets, due to their hard hitting, fun 2 play army i reconsidered and gave my vote to CNC gens China.. :) now i know theyre not a poll leader but hear me out. Unlike RA's Soviets, and the original CNC's GDI and NOD, China requires a lot of micro + unit mixing to win a game. they have cool units, just watching them in battle is a rush. GLA would come second, then USA in third, tho i guess this is just a result of which teams i like to play against in zh, and not which one was mastered + structured the best by the developers :P

China ill crush all other sides. China vs. NOD... the NOD would be swarmed by battlems and redguards early in the game for a quick win.

Rushing would work well against GDI and NOD. Their specialized units are too expensive to build quickly en masse

China ill crush all other sides. China vs. NOD... the NOD would be swarmed by battlems and redguards early in the game for a quick win.

Rushing would work well against GDI and NOD. Their specialized units are too expensive to build quickly en masse

Nope

NOD has efficient base defenses, just look at the Obelisk of Light

and in the field -> artillery units, deployed tick tanks, hidden stealth tanks

and last but not least the Banshee

lol. China would get their asses emped back to the stone age.... Sorry tank rushs don't work in the trandtional sense back in TS. ;)

Nah, a few banshees and a good few obelisks with lasers to back 'm will stop any rush :P

i think nod because they get sone pretty good stuff and they got a good leader

The old C&C Tiberian Dawn superweapons where way more fun then any from the other games. They wheren't these massively explosive superrockets or something, but tactical weapons.

anywho, GDI is the best IMO since they are best for the big-ass battles, and their units hold out longer then any NOD squad.

Nah, a few banshees and a good few obelisks with lasers to back 'm will stop any rush

How? In TS, i built 30 titans, an they trashed an entire nod base. Large scale tank assaults are unstoppable!! They took out all the oblelisks and helipads, stopping the banshees.

Its called a Electro Magentic Pulse.... It kills tank rushes in their tracks. :D So my pretty banshees can kill all your junk. :D

NOD owns with their obelisk... too bad you can't play the CABAL campaign in FS....

NOD owns with their obelisk... too bad you can't play the CABAL campaign in FS....

it would be too much power under your control :lol:

UPS AND DOWNS

GDI-Titans own Tick tanks, Disrupor owns any tank, Mammoth tank rules, MK2 sucks, Stalker owns, Firestorm sucks, Medics, Ion Cannon OK, TS defenses suck, Bombers are good

Nod-Tick tank sucks, Cyborgs rule, Missiles rock, Stealth owns, Devil Tongue sucks, Obelisk good, but needs too much power, Repeers............awesome,Artillery own all

Allies-Med tank good, Prsm good, Mirage good, sniper good, GPS good, cruiser good, Turret good, Tanya good, other tanks suck, chrono almost useless, Weather storm OK, Grand cannons suck, Harriers suck

Soviets-tanks rule, all infantry rule, Boris outranges Tanya, Volkov kicks arse, V2 good, V3 sucks, Kirov good, Seige choppoer OK, Hind owns with MiG, Missile sub rules, Sub and Dreadnought rule, Nuke just kills all

Yuri-Everything sucks except for Virus and maybe the Magnetrons

GLA-good to fight civilians, no real power to fight a real opponent

China-Big, but needs lots of money and time to build, Nuke just kills all, Red Guard suck

USA-Particle cannon sucks, to mush money and power neede, airforce rules, crappy defenses, no artillery, decent infantry

So, Soviets own all tanks, While Nod is overall best. Except for one thing:

NOD HAS NO REAL TANKS!!!

Oh yeah, Cabal core defender pwns :kane:

Umm..... These are not tanks for GDI:

1) Titan - Mech

2) Wolverine - Small Mech

3) Distruptor

4) MK2 - Mech

So the tick tank is the only "true" tank.. But I will give you that, the tick tank sucks.. Though reapers make up for it....

Anyway Nod still ownz this poll. :P

GLA has no real power??

then why did i have u in a bind on that Generals game we had today?

Yuri-Everything sucks except for Virus and magnetron

Huh???? Yuri doesn't sucks. He is great. He use brain, not brawn. And I like that idea :twisted: Mind dominator, that prooves that brawn is not the only way to win the battle.

Im talking about a big out all or nothing battle here spannign hte entire European mainland

Yuri cant cope with massive amounts of forces attacking him

Neither can GLA, scorpions and marauders dollar for dollar arent worth as much as Crusaders and Battlemasters........real war here folks, not terrorism