Sign in to follow this  
Guest Spydr331

Voxel for tank made, but it no work?!

where are the voxel files?

Guest Spydr331

:D i know this one! you need to use XCC Mixer to open the files so you will have to download that

open RA2.mix for original RA2 units and RA2md.mix for Yuris Revenge units... they will both be in the RA2 folder of your game

when you open that, you have to open the local.mix file which is inside and in there are all the VXL and HVA files for the games

SEE I AM LEARNING

Guest Spydr331

well you are rite about the turretoffset command, it is in artmd.ini... one last question on this topic, you have taught me how to move the turret back... but how do i sink it to make it actually connect to the tank? i mean i probably could just make a really long base for it but i would rather it be lower on the tank, any final suggestions?

Guest Spydr331

i have to do that stuff in the HVA editor rite? i think you told someone else to do it like that....

Guest Spydr331

for no apparent reason i am gonna keep posting in this post!

nice new picture by the way fenring, vash is always fun to see

eventhough i think we should always keep the off topic things out of the forum... but WHO CARES!?! well... maybe except koen... but i doubt it... anyways... who is Vash?

Guest Spydr331

i always enjoy his innovative way of NOT killing things but still uses a gun, not to mention his expresions and reactions, a very complex character who can be both serious and scary or a soft and comical character... best of both worlds!

He's from Trigun. I still have not seen episode 26 and that's the last one. I wish AS would bring it back.

Guest Spydr331

you could try to download the movie off of kazaa or somethng? i tried that but they are japanese with english subtitles, i saw the last episode, it was pretty good