Sign in to follow this  
Timmay

Light Tower

Hello, I'm posing about the structure "Light Tower" in Tiberium Sun. I was wondering where in Tib-Ed can I edit the direction its firing its Light because I just love making my bases look cool with a Light Tower or two. :P

Any answers would be very much appreciated. :) Thanks. :unsure:

Also looking if someone can tell me if its possible to make sandbags buildable like walls, for instance when you build a wall, then build another, and it makes a line for you, I was wondering if you can do the same with Sandbags. If its possible.. Thanks. (And I think I figured it out for the Light Tower.

Hello, I'm posing about the structure "Light Tower" in Tiberium Sun. I was wondering where in Tib-Ed can I edit the direction its firing its Light because I just love making my bases look cool with a Light Tower or two. :P

Any answers would be very much appreciated. :) Thanks. :unsure:

As I recall spotlight direction is controlled within maps as triggers. There are spotlight controls in the rules file though.

Also looking if someone can tell me if its possible to make sandbags buildable like walls, for instance when you build a wall, then build another, and it makes a line for you, I was wondering if you can do the same with Sandbags. If its possible.. Thanks.

It's very possible. Set the TechLevel to something above 1 and set a GuardRange. Wala.

As I recall spotlight direction is controlled within maps as triggers. There are spotlight controls in the rules file though.

It's very possible. Set the TechLevel to something above 1 and set a GuardRange. Wala.

Thanks guys.