Luk3us

Open Entry into the Red Alert 3 Beta - Now Closed

Thanks to, Johnnyxp64 who spotted this over at FilePlanet. At the moment, FilePlanet are offering all members open access to the Red Alert 3 beta. This isn't to be confused with their previous subscriber based beta entry. As being a member of FilePlanet is free.

So for those of you interested in the Red Alert 3 beta, I suggest you visit FilePlanet now. As I'm sure places will fill up fast. Click here to visit FilePlanet.

Update: The offer has now passed.

I just checked it out, now I have two keys. :P

You have to queue to download stuff. So it could take a while at peak hours.

Dude, why you put 5 links to the same page?

EDIT: Oh snap! It says the beta is now closed. Damn! I arrived too late!

Edited by Pyrodaimon

lol I have two keys too! I was registered to FilePlanet like 1 year ago...and i got my second BETA key last week. I thought EA made a mistake and sent some people 2 keys, i guess not.

If anyone is feelin generous. I would like a key. lol :P

I was very lazy (2 busy workin 43 hr weekly shifts) :rolleyes::rolleyes: and registered 4 the beta a few weeks ago havent heard a word since.

I have a spare, I reckon a Mod or Admin shoud set up a cncnz mebers only comp for the abundance of spares we have.

Damn i was too late . :( I rly wanted to play this game, so if there is some1 with extra key plz pm me 1 so i can play with u guys. :)

Edited by Vilunki

I have a spare, I reckon a Mod or Admin shoud set up a cncnz mebers only comp for the abundance of spares we have.

That's a good idea. Hold that thought ;)

Yea like the on they did over at APB. I have an extra and I WAS going to give to my friend, but he doesn't have the correct requirements. I'll be happy to lend my key for the contest.

i wouldnt mind to help with the abundance, but how would i report bugs and whatnot? or does it report automatically... :unsure:

Well idk if ill have time for the Beta. might have 2 wait 4 a demo. Internet is crappy at my apartment and SHSU is startin classes tom. add that with time 4 my fiance and... well there u go. lol :rolleyes:

Have fun guys :ra2: :lol: :ra2:

Good morning to all,

Someone has a beta key that can give me?

I'm crazy to play ra3 and i don't have a key....

thank you for all who help me.