Sign in to follow this  
J-Fire_Man

Is this just me or the forums are......

Not as busy as a year ago???? I see that the forums are not as active as before. Could it be because the current CnC franchise can't achieve its predecessors popularity like Tiberian Sun or Red Alert 2? Or is people just got bored with CnC already???

Things have dwindled a tad, yeah. They picked up for a while when Red Alert 3 was announced and I'm sure when the game is released, things will pick up again. And then Tiberium is on the horizon, and a mysterious "future C&C title" is coming as well.

Things die in between games, its how it is.

Though they are still better than a few years ago, when there was no announced C&C games and it was all just kind of in limbo. :o

Its the just the general ups and downs the forums go through. But it doesn't help when hardly and new threads are started, people just seem to constantly post in the same old threads everyday. There are very few new threads started in the game specific forum either, which is somewhat concerning considering this a C&C based fan site.

well, I agree, and also the content of the threads itself seem to be not as fierce as before. Well as I remember some times ago, the discussion is pretty interesting, especially when about the CnC games. Now I see that the CnC 3 forums is filled with short thread with well, a not so interesting content. It seems that the previous cbc general is discussed more than the present tiberium wars. or maybe the forum has lost some of its diehard cnc fanatic like the shah en thierry.

I only joined at the end of last year so i don't know what it used to be like.

But yeah, it seems to be that all the action is in Open Discussion and just in the same threads.

that might be because i generally only post in the open discussion threads... which means they are constantly updated with new things and cause people to respond o.o and i'm sure there must be a couple of other people who do the same as me... so we get threads sitting there in the other areas without response for ages except for those people who hardly ever check the forums xD;

not that i'm being egotistical or anything. but the main posters pretty much stick to the open discussion threads now x3;