Saracen

We're All Going To Die!

And yet it goes smaller than that... accept that particles are infinitely smaller than the one before it and move on. Damn.

Limit = -∞

it makes me wonder how small WE really are. we could be teeny tiny particles in a larger creation of things xD like the marble universes in MIB @.@ now that would be trippy. especially if it kept going and going infinitly... if that doesn't make you feel insignificant i don't know what would xD; one of the reasons i stick to my happy little world. my happy little room :3

Yes it's true, atoms look like the universe. I don't exclude this theory as they didn't believe the earth turned around the sun.

so something i said wasn't total gibberish? 8D yey... would be slightly scary if it's really like that though o.o; i don't think i want to wipe billions and billions of universes out of existance everytime i eat a chocolate fudge cake XD yah.. that would be a guilt trip and a half .-.

Howard: I think she mentioned chocolate and made a fart joke.

Roger: That doesn't... wait.

Howard: You were saying?

Roger: That does sound like her.

Robbie: SHE'S GROSS! *Runs away.*

Roger: Oh for the love...

Howard: Here, take this shotgun.

>>; if he's gonna RP multiple people he's gonna get treated as multiple people. i'm not gonna get involved in psychological shizz cos then we'd have to talk about my situation. and i don't wanna bring that up on here >_>

i'm not gonna get involved in psychological shizz cos then we'd have to talk about my situation. and i don't wanna bring that up on here >_>

And yet you seem to do just that so very often...

don't laugh D: don't encourage them

Howard: What is she talking about NOW?

Roger: No clue.

Howard: Is she rambling again?

Roger: Go ask her personally.

Howard: Okay.

*Howard taps Mina on the shoulder.* Hi, I am Howard. Are you insane?

Roger: *facepalm*

Them? Doctor Destiny is/are multiple persons? And I thought I'd heard anything! :)

Who told you that?

>>; if he's gonna RP multiple people he's gonna get treated as multiple people. i'm not gonna get involved in psychological shizz cos then we'd have to talk about my situation. and i don't wanna bring that up on here >_>

And yet you reference it all the time. >_>

Them? Doctor Destiny is/are multiple persons? And I thought I'd heard anything! :)

You've seen nothing yet, young padawan ;)

(watch SW III today, and it sucked, again)

i let people in on fractions of my life when it's needed >_> mainly to make a point... but there are some things i don't wanna bring up... at the moment i'm just quirky and damaged goods. i don't wanna appear totally batsh*t... i could... and at this rate i probably will >>; but i'd rather not cos i don't wanna get anymore odd looks from you lot >->

i let people in on fractions of my life when it's needed >_> mainly to make a point... but there are some things i don't wanna bring up... at the moment i'm just quirky and damaged goods. i don't wanna appear totally batsh*t... i could... and at this rate i probably will >>; but i'd rather not cos i don't wanna get anymore odd looks from you lot >->

You get a lot of of odd looks already. -_o

im pretty sure the money spent on this machine could have been put to a better use...

I agree, and welcome back man :)

Well a transformer the size of a house blew up recently, putting the project on hold... They tried to cover it up but how do you hide a transformer the size of a house?

Edit: Plus it wasn't even powered up all the way, they were going to begin calibration

Edited by mormreed

wow really? hahaaa... i'd call that a pretty big screwup... but y'know, that's just me...