Sign in to follow this  
0warfighter0

Losing, ... lost intrest, for RA3

I don't think I'm buying RA3 :/

I say its C&C3 with slower gameplay, building on water, new looking units nothing more :/

Your loss then.

Tom Clancy RTS games in the past haven't exactly been the best. In fact they've been bloody terrible. I don't expect much from Endwar, neither do I expect it to be as great as people are hyping it to be.

At least with Red Alert 3, you're getting a tried and tested formula, and best of all, it's actually as close to the authentic Westwood style that countless community members have been aching for, for some time now. In fact, it's an RTS, what more are you asking for? The RTS genre isn't exactly fresh, it doesn't scream innovation any more anyway. What's been tried has been done many times before and anything recently innovative has failed. It's all about the quality of the clone nowadays rather than what's in it. After all, Red Alert 2 did Co-op multiplayer campaigns, so even that's not new in an RTS.

To be honest, you haven't really said what you're against in this game. The reasons you put in your original post are hardly justifiable.

So you don't like RA3. Then why are you posting in an RA3 forum about it? Why is the point to this thread? Are we meant to feel sad for you?

It's a crappy multiplayer only beta. Hardly indicative of the entire game. Don't judge the game before its release.

I agree on that part too, but so far, it's too early to judge as well. Even me also feeling lost in the franchise since C&C3 have problems with its too fast gameplay. But I got to admit its speed & even EA itself, then I'm ok, I still have faith in the franchise.

What is it with you people and being anti-quick multi? **** that slow game ****. I'm here to play, not **** around waiting for a giant, boring, massed army attack. The hell with that... I guess that's why I like RA2 and Gens so much. >_>

What is it with you people and being anti-quick multi? **** that slow game ****. I'm here to play, not **** around waiting for a giant, boring, massed army attack. The hell with that... I guess that's why I like RA2 and Gens so much. >_>

QFT

Actually, I think RA3 has the speed thing pretty much perfect....it will be nice to have a pretty well balanced multiplayer when its released as well :)

I say its C&C3 with slower gameplay, building on water, new looking units nothing more :/

It's CnC3 with infinite, yet limited ore nodes, free-of-charge secondary abilities/support powers, 3-tier-upgrades, a very strict hard counter system, different build mechanics/2 superweapons for each side, navy, height boni, units with two distinct abilities, force composition, micro, high unit mortality, single infantry...oh wait, that means it's not like TW, my bad :P And I only discussed gameplay...

And Endwar? Seriously? WiC in a modern setting, in my opinion. Alright, I guess, but as simplicistic as one can get.

It's CnC3 with infinite, yet limited ore nodes, free-of-charge secondary abilities/support powers, 3-tier-upgrades, a very strict hard counter system, different build mechanics/2 superweapons for each side, navy, height boni, units with two distinct abilities, force composition, micro, high unit mortality, single infantry...oh wait, that means it's not like TW, my bad :P

Yes it is :huh:

You said it yourself, it's C&C3 with some extras.

But this is only my way how I think about RA3. :ra2:

Hmmm... I'll probably buy it. For the epic co-op compaign :)

Edited by Inferno