Survey:  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Have you gotten Spore? (don't answer others if this one is no plz)

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. How would you rate it?

3. 3. How do you feel about it?

• It exceeded my expectations! Awesome!
    • I got what I thought I would...glad I got it.
    • Eh, not as good as I thought it would be....
    • It was a waste of money. I want a refund!

After having played the space stage I have to admit that ultimately, I'm quite satisfied with the game, the sheer scale of it is epic, thinking how you evolved from a cell to a full-blown, conquering civilization. It's really quite mesmerizing. Thus, I have to agree with the statement that the stages separately, while enjoyable and creative, are somewhat lacklustre and repetitive, it's a rather dazzling package alltogether, alas.

Eh, I'm more of the gameplay type ;)

I think it varies by person...my friend, for example, came over today, and thoroughly enjoyed the creator, while I spent minimal time on it (wasn't that interested in it)

I honestly didn't care for it much. I thought the cell stage should have been a bit longer, I quite liked it.

exactly o.o creature stage was kinda boring... it takes a lot of work and it's very repetitive... but the cell stage keeps you hooked, probably because it's too simple. start making things complex and it interferes with the gameplay...

Meh at Spore. :( I'm more of a gameplay person too. BRING ON THE EXPANSION PACKS!

Edited by Louis EX

hmm... could expansion packs really improve it? o.o unless the expansion is like, a total remake of the game which just converts everything xD

ask someone to remove their shoes...

You have shoes? Finding out you have shoes is like finding out Alabama has libraries...

We play Spore in Shodirkadirka...

ask someone to remove their shoes...

Of course you would be the one to mess up my prty poll >_>

And believe it or not, Alabama has colleges too DD :P

college? libraries? what is this heresy you speak of? it can't be real D: it would... turn everything i hold dear to be true, upside down D:>

Spore exeeded my expectations (in childish level)

First phase where your'e on land is allright but the other phases are retarded.

play it, don't pay it.

You're riding the line, JahSpor. Don't indirectly support piracy again, or you'll get a big warning on your account. -_o

yes i heard negative things about spore and i dont think ill waste money on it...

just got battlefield bad company its pretty fun alot of destruction good effects...

i MAY buy civilizations revolutions or too human...

ya... not that much worth it. and why pirate it? you'd be sharing your install key with a zillion other people, you may get arrest and chances are you may end up getting sued by EA. i'd say just buy the damn thing. if you really don't like it you could sell it later on and regain most of your money (or if you're that desperate i guess you could whine to the shop owners for a total refund. but you'd have to be hella good at convincing people for that >_>)

lies o.o i have before Game is actually very good about that kinda thing... they have a lot of rules, but if you bought the game, installed it on your compy then it didn't work because of an unexpected glitch with your graphics card dispite the game saying it worked with that card... you can take it back to the shop and get your money back under extreme circumstances... it's happened to me before. admitedly i used to spend insane amounts of money in Game so they knew me... i had enough points to get half of my xbox 360 free XD and it was the professional build when it first came out o-o not the cheapo one (though now they have an even posher more expensive one that's been released o.O) which meant i could get more stuff that i wanted ^-^ well. one or two games... mom made me save the rest of my money >.>;