Overcow

Raised from the ashes

Remember me? You know, the swe guy that got banned for overuse of smiles. Yeah I know you missed me. ;)

Anyways, in half a year you mature and let's hope that was my last ban on this forum.

It's good to be back.

Now all I need to do is get a new sig...

Edited by Overcow

Greetings my brother in Chaos...

Let us join forces and bring this board, logic, and the CNC Community to it's knees...

MAHAHAHAHAHA

I Kill YoU!

What, in the seven hells was that?

Masked Shah... what else?

:naughty:

Right now as we speak, we have unlocked the contents of your car. I have sent rebel spies to plant a sets of panties and bras to ensure that your girlfriend will see them and start asking questions. Then as she proceeds to search further into your car and see a your lipstick stained dress shirt, that we also planted as well. She will errupt into a fit of rage, and breakup with you, which brings us into phase 2 of my masterplan. I will dress all sauve, and aproach her with a magnum force of manliness. She will be charmed and under my total control. I will sweep off her feet, and then she will be in total adoration of me. Then I will proceed to phase 3 of my plan. When I have her under my total control, I will have her surrender your house key, you gave her for the booty-calls. Now then after I have access to your house I will sent my rebel agents to break in and take a steaming crap somewhere hidden in your room. The smell will be terrible and you not find it for weeks on end...

:furious:

This will be the tragedy to befall you unless you give in to our demands!!!

I want a copy of Wall-E, a vial of deadly zombie-virus, and a month subscription to Heavy Metal Magazine...

You have 3 weeks to complete this order, or so help me...

:snooty:

as proof of how dangerous I am, change your TV channel to MTV right now...

I will force the Network Executives to play a marathon of Real World/Road Rules!!!

You have 3 weeks... :bomb:

Did I also mention this my board... I am currently holding this board hostage...

Edited by Masked Shah

He's the one everyone tolerates but no one takes seriously :P

and welcome back man :)

The weird thing with your last post is that I don't have a girlfriend... :(

:mellow: oh

So you have a boyfriend....

This complicates things :unsure:

I will have to have one of the Mohammeds from the pink divison work his magic.

And so Shah strikes again... If only I can blast him with an MAC Orbital Cannon...

And so Shah strikes again... If only I can blast him with an MAC Orbital Cannon...

Why says you can't? ;)

WB again? A bit more art please...

Shah, I thought Muslims can't be gay? :P

Must I always remind you that EA Games made it very clear that the GLA is unclear, they are not motivated by religious means but rather political.

Shodirkadirka's Army of Mohammed is called that because everyone in that army is named Mohammed.

In fact the majority of the GLA is discordian, and our goal is global chaos and dystopia...

(Confusion is solved by wikipedia, not by asking the small angry despot questions)

:naughty:

Right now as we speak, we have unlocked the contents of your car. I have sent rebel spies to plant a sets of panties and bras to ensure that your girlfriend will see them and start asking questions. Then as she proceeds to search further into your car and see a your lipstick stained dress shirt, that we also planted as well. She will errupt into a fit of rage, and breakup with you, which brings us into phase 2 of my masterplan. I will dress all sauve, and aproach her with a magnum force of manliness. She will be charmed and under my total control. I will sweep off her feet, and then she will be in total adoration of me. Then I will proceed to phase 3 of my plan. When I have her under my total control, I will have her surrender your house key, you gave her for the booty-calls. Now then after I have access to your house I will sent my rebel agents to break in and take a steaming crap somewhere hidden in your room. The smell will be terrible and you not find it for weeks on end...

:furious:

This will be the tragedy to befall you unless you give in to our demands!!!

I want a copy of Wall-E, a vial of deadly zombie-virus, and a month subscription to Heavy Metal Magazine...

You have 3 weeks to complete this order, or so help me...

:snooty:

as proof of how dangerous I am, change your TV channel to MTV right now...

I will force the Network Executives to play a marathon of Real World/Road Rules!!!

You have 3 weeks... :bomb:

Did I also mention this my board... I am currently holding this board hostage...

Its been over a month and yet nobody is dead. Slacking off Shah?

Its been over a month and yet nobody is dead. Slacking off Shah?

He got sidetracked in Guantanamo Bay...