Nmenth? You there?

good...

stay... right... there...

REBEL AMBUSH!!!

*Several rebels run out with birthday balloons, party hats, and party horns. They slap Nmenth on the @$$, kill a birthday clown, graffiti his living room, and jack Nmenth's and the the Clown's shoes. Before raiding his fridge and breaking his coffee table. Everyone leaps back in sneak attack hole, the Masked Shah extends his finger from the tunnel*

You're one year older

One year wiser

Rock 'n roll star, king, czar, and a kaiser.

A room full of friends

A mouth full of cake,

Every present is for you

And it feels pretty great.

You're the man of the hour

The V.I.P.

You get the first slice

Of the P-I-E,

But first blow out the candles

And make a wish.

Put a smile on

'Cause it's your birthday, b*tch!

Edited by Masked Shah

You're one year older

One year wiser

True enough.

Rock 'n roll star, king, czar, and a kaiser.

Don't know about that...

A room full of friends

Haven't had friends for a party in at least six years.

A mouth full of cake,

There was no cake.

Every present is for you

Every present wasn't for me, because although my birthday is the 22nd, my father's and brother-in-law's is the 23rd, and my nephew's is the 26th. They were all celebrated simultaneously and since my nephew is three, you can guess who got the most presents.

And it feels pretty great.

I was dragged an hour away to meet up with my brother-in-law and nephew. I did not want to go.

You're the man of the hour

The V.I.P.

I wasn't.

You get the first slice

Of the P-I-E,

There was pizza, and I did take a slice first, but only because everyone else had their heads in the clouds.

But first blow out the candles

And make a wish.

There was no cake.

Put a smile on

'Cause it's your birthday, b*tch!

Recognizing my birthday doesn't seem very terroristic, Masked Shah, are you going soft?

>.> oh you killjoy xD he made up a little song for you and everything and you shoot down every lyric xD even if it was pwnworthy XD

i think it was sweet ^-^ i'd ask if he could do something like that on my birthday but i dread to think of the lyrics he'd put in >_>; they'd either be really mean or some level of kinky flirty... >_>; though kinky flirty would be entertaining to read, i don't think he'd do that since he "ditched" me XD

my only question is how long did it take to come up with that? XD how many hours, days or weeks of planning did it take... or did he just find the nearest birthday and alter a song slightly to make it fit the appropriate person? o.O but by the sounds of it he jacked it from a clinton's card XD it didn't mention any specifics so he could have just googled birthday cards and found a cute witty poem xD

see now you have to make up custom ones for everyone else shah... and they have to be special unique so you can tell they were specifically made for that person :3 including personality quirks and shah speak. THAT IS YOUR MISSION, DO YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT? >:U

>.> oh you killjoy xD he made up a little song for you and everything and you shoot down every lyric xD even if it was pwnworthy XD

i think it was sweet ^-^ i'd ask if he could do something like that on my birthday but i dread to think of the lyrics he'd put in >_>; they'd either be really mean or some level of kinky flirty... >_>; though kinky flirty would be entertaining to read, i don't think he'd do that since he "ditched" me XD

my only question is how long did it take to come up with that? XD how many hours, days or weeks of planning did it take... or did he just find the nearest birthday and alter a song slightly to make it fit the appropriate person? o.O but by the sounds of it he jacked it from a clinton's card XD it didn't mention any specifics so he could have just googled birthday cards and found a cute witty poem xD

see now you have to make up custom ones for everyone else shah... and they have to be special unique so you can tell they were specifically made for that person :3 including personality quirks and shah speak. THAT IS YOUR MISSION, DO YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT? >:U

Sometimes I think you put way too much effort into this...

The Shah made me a song

Which I found to be wrong.

The lines were not really quite true,

Generic literary stew.

Could’ve been for anyone,

Copied, pasted, and it’s done.

I ripped it all apart

As though I had no heart,

But there’s a reason I did it,

Do not think me to have hid it,

Truth is, it’s my nature,

To repel a kind gesture,

I am heartless, I will admit,

Negativity I emit,

Emotionally bleak,

Psychological freak,

Socially unique,

A human mystique,

Cynical to the core,

Machine in metaphor,

I do not need to be praised,

Forget me, I’ll not be phased.

I am annoyed by cheer,

Giggling will hurt my ear.

Content to be a hermit,

Total silence if permit.

Terrorists can let me be,

Pick on Doctor Destiny.

Take your balloons, hat, and your horn,

Never mind the day I was born.

Go pick up your bloody clown,

Get your minions out of town,

Stop stealing all my food,

It’s considered quite rude,

Buy me a new coffee table,

Or give me cash if you’re not able,

Just get out of my home,

And, also, take your poem.

If I told you, you had a nice body would you hold it against me?

>.>

Sounds like you are a little divided on what you think about me...

(How about if I sent a real pic of me, sometime next week... and you can send a pic of you?)

Edited by Masked Shah

It should have been a booby trap. Booby traps are awsome. Especially on birthdays.

Edited by Acerz492

holy hell max kudos points nmenth XD that was awesome... i wish i were that much of a cunning linguist 8D

an shah... XD why don't you just add me on msn? i much prefer to realtime chat. not to mention that i really don't work well in still photos. i always pull a silly face unintentionally >_>; i'm really not photogenic... but webcam. webcam i'm fine with o.o then you can see how fugly i am an you'll stop chasing me for real XD

that is one thing i'm never gonna accept. people keep telling me i'm cute. everyone tells me i'm cute D: but if i were that cute i'd have random people walking up to me on the street and flirting with me... it just doesn't happen >_>; so yah. i either have a lot of polite friends or i'm in heavy denial...

and i don't have a nice body at the moment ;-; i weigh like, 130 D: stupid anti-psychs made me put on 40lb... okie admitedly i was anorexic, but i loved my figure then >.> hopefully now i'm nearly completely off the anti-psychs i'll lose my weight again quicker... lord knows since i dropped down to 2mg risperdal i've become insanely hyper like i used to be. lemmie put it this way. i woke up on sunday 21st at 2pm, went back to sleep til 4:30pm... since then i haven't been to sleep o.o it's now tuesday 23rd and 12:30 in the afternoon XD and i'm planning on staying up as long as i can ^-^ longest i've ever been awake was a whole week previously. i'm trying to equal or beat it just to prove i'm as healthy and hyper as i used to be when i was a teenager ^o^

yah sorry i kinda went off on a tangent there. like i said, sleep deprived and hyper...

shah... XD why don't you just add me on msn? i much prefer to realtime chat. not to mention that i really don't work well in still photos. i always pull a silly face unintentionally >_>; i'm really not photogenic... but webcam. webcam i'm fine with o.o then you can see how fugly i am an you'll stop chasing me for real XD

Opening new contacts? Sounds like you want to hook up with Shah again... The 'fugly' reference is of course, just to save face...

that is one thing i'm never gonna accept. people keep telling me i'm cute. everyone tells me i'm cute D: but if i were that cute i'd have random people walking up to me on the street and flirting with me... it just doesn't happen >_>; so yah. i either have a lot of polite friends or i'm in heavy denial...

Would it make you feel better if I said you weren't cute?

i woke up on sunday 21st at 2pm, went back to sleep til 4:30pm... since then i haven't been to sleep o.o it's now tuesday 23rd and 12:30 in the afternoon XD and i'm planning on staying up as long as i can ^-^ longest i've ever been awake was a whole week previously. i'm trying to equal or beat it just to prove i'm as healthy and hyper as i used to be when i was a teenager ^o^

I wouldn't call staying awake a week at a time 'healthy'.

You don't see this alot don't ya?

nmethxx6.png

BTW, so... you send messages from: a DANK cave?

Edited by 0warfighter0

It should have been a booby trap. Booby traps are awsome. Especially on birthdays.

Know what else is awesome? Changing your sig once every few years :P

Yay for you finally posting, anyway

Edited by F15pilotX

BTW, so... you send messages from: a DANK cave?

Yes, it is drippy and puddles make sort of a mosaic effect among the uneven floors.

holy hell max kudos points nmenth XD that was awesome... i wish i were that much of a cunning linguist 8D

an shah... XD why don't you just add me on msn? i much prefer to realtime chat. not to mention that i really don't work well in still photos. i always pull a silly face unintentionally >_>; i'm really not photogenic... but webcam. webcam i'm fine with o.o then you can see how fugly i am an you'll stop chasing me for real XD

and i don't have a nice body at the moment ;-; i weigh like, 130 D: stupid anti-psychs made me put on 40lb... okie admitedly i was anorexic, but i loved my figure then >.> hopefully now i'm nearly completely off the anti-psychs i'll lose my weight again quicker... lord knows since i dropped down to 2mg risperdal i've become insanely hyper like i used to be. lemmie put it this way. i woke up on sunday 21st at 2pm, went back to sleep til 4:30pm... since then i haven't been to sleep o.o it's now tuesday 23rd and 12:30 in the afternoon XD and i'm planning on staying up as long as i can ^-^ longest i've ever been awake was a whole week previously. i'm trying to equal or beat it just to prove i'm as healthy and hyper as i used to be when i was a teenager ^o^

yah sorry i kinda went off on a tangent there. like i said, sleep deprived and hyper...

(OOC: I will send you a photo then, you don't have to send me one. To tell you the truth I wouldn't care about how you look, you seem fun to hang out with and talk to. I can't use MSN right now, I am in a foreign country right now. Try me, I would like to know a little more about you gamer girl :) )

Edited by Masked Shah

i never said i wanted to hook up with him in the first place o.O i just want a new friend xD a guy like shah is definately someone to have as an ally - not an enemy...

and methinks this is a place for private messaging x3 i spill enough details about my life inadvertantly without doing it on purpose XD

Howard: She spills on accident?

Roger: Not likely. She wants attention.

Howard: Oh. That makes sense... I guess.

Roger: You have no idea, do you?

Howard: No...

redasblood:hey wana go beat up those two guys?

maddpsyntist:neh we should just mock them...

redas:could we at least like shoot spitballs at em?

madd:*shoots spitball at Howard*

redas:righteous