technically TNT used to be the old dynamite o.o but now they use a newer different chemical >.> and it looks like the beginning of a nuke even if it's not one o-o; either way it's a nice boom :3

TNT and dynamite were never the same thing, TNT is trinitrotoluene, dynamite is diluted nitroglycerine. 'Old' dynamite used a different substance combined with the nitroglycerine than current formulas, but it has always been nitroglycerine.

The boom is actually a BLU-82 'Daisy Cutter'.

i actually thought it was that, and yet i'm not such a connoisseur. i think the shape of the cloud was what gave it away to me.

noooo i didn't mean like that. i just meant they used to use TNT for what they use dynamite for now... just a generic blasting explosive used in quarries and mines and demolitions etc... i probably should have worked out it was a daisy cutter but i haven't seen many of their explosions, only once or twice from the side in documentories... even so, it raises the question of why are you using a daisy cutter explosion for a dynamite explosion? bigger flare effect? :P

The BLU-82 shell isn't that pretty, so I set up dynamite sticks for visualization of what I was about to do to rEdaSbLood, but had the Daisy Cutter hidden behind him for the blast potential. Unfortunately, he resurrected... :mad:

nice excuse x3 and i think rEd might be enjoying himself a tad too much >.>;

Alright, I'm still not sure how to kill an immortal, so in the mean time, I have arranged a nice little cryogenic chamber to store you inside.

Maybe I'll thaw you out if I still haven't found a way to kill you yet in, say... sixty years... if I feel generous.

Threat-1.jpg

Why the thermometer?

It's obviously cold, infact most thermometers wouldn't go that low.

And the liquid Helium would probably Freeze most of the air in the immediate vicinity anyway.

The thermometer is so I can tell if something goes wrong so I can fix it before rEdaSbLood thaws. The little dark line on it indicates 0 degrees Celsius, the red is lower than -120 degrees, which is all the lower it goes.

i could play the "im a firey bird" card and say that im too hot to be frozen...

but its clever, and you caught me off guard so you win...for now.

in the future though, you WILL end up thawing me :lol: ....my presence will be needed...and i know this coz im also psychic..

and nmenth, im your father...from the future...

and nmenth, im your father...from the future...

DAMNIT I KNEW IT! XD

So you are a fiery phoenix, a mAddpsyNtisT, a psychic, and my father from the future?

>.> lies that's my job!

...i should probably join camwhores anonymous or something .-.;

i've been contemplating buying a load of network cams and setting them up in my room, starting myself a 24 online show thing XD but then people would get a look into my disturbingly quirky life >.> either way it would be funny no? x3;

Scary? Probable...

Funny? Doubtful...

So you are a fiery phoenix, a mAddpsyNtisT, a psychic, and my father from the future?

DO NOT QUESTION ME! :flame:

yes. all of the above. and um a decent liar. :lol:

does anyone know what a maddpsyntist is? :unsure:

Edited by rEdaSbLood

>.> lies that's my job!

...i should probably join camwhores anonymous or something .-.;

Nooooooo... hehehehe. xD

whadya mean scary? x.x; only if i start singing and have the sound on XD

and i really should join camwhores anon >.>; since i came off the anti-psychs my sex drive has gone through the roof X3; all i know is there are a lot of men out there with big grins right about now xD;

Uh oh... another post for Saracen to edit...

no i explained this one, it makes sense..

JEEZ does noone get my humor? check mina's post about big grins..

:D

...XD i get the grin now i've seen the post. but i'm not bull****ing o.o it's the truth D:

(feel free to edit this next part if you can think of less questionable terms mods)

i've been stuck in a pattern of constant masturbation and cam shows pretty much non-stop... whenever i finally get some time to myself and i'm simply too exhausted to continue, i get maybe an hour or two of watching tv and playing games ._.; but simply put my sex drive is pretty much controlling my life right about now... it always did. the one time i had free time to myself was when i was on the anti-psychs >>; but i'm not going back on them xD; so yah. lots of happy guys out there... but if rEd is one of them i must have done something when sleep deprived 8D;

Uh oh... another post for Saracen to edit...

Nope, this time it's a 10% warning level increase! :haha: