*shoots the u and 2 with a civilian use CZ75* >.> does that mean your true form is jean grey? cos that would be pretty cool... ehe... and if so, pics or it didn't happen. also, do you just go "flame on!" and spark up, or do you have a flashy sailor moon-esque entrance with theme music and turning naked and stuff? XD in which case, more pics XDDDD

... wow i think i just about hit every geek base in that one answer XD and just to be sure, *goes LARPing in a red shirt using a lightsaber whilst kids playing D&D decide what happens to her* xD there we go!

Phoenix is mysterious animal... :pray: noone must know its ways :naughty:

EDIT: oh and btw i cant do battle coz nmenth has me frozen...so you win for now DD

Edited by rEdaSbLood

Phoenix is mysterious animal... :pray: noone must know its ways :naughty:

Not to me, I am a studier of mythology, your secrets are as exposed to me as some dirty metaphor Mina would come up with.

OH its been BARUNGEN

Idiot. :)

shouldn't that be "piece"? o.O unless your ass-wit is gonna unite the common man and make the world a happy safe place XD

When Mina is kicking your ass for grammar, you failed. And I mean haaaaaaaaaaard.

what do u mean? peace?

ok im abouts 2 bestow some FIERY WRATH !!

I'll just hide in this lake until you're done blowing smoke, mmkay?

you see my friends, as nmenth (my only worthy adversary) may know, PHailing is nothing to me. for when i PHail, it only makes me stronger.

grammar? PFFFFFFFF toolbag.

and yea im blowing smoke, im frozen.

what is a PHrozen PHiery PHoenix who PHails suppose to do?

yea i was thinking that, but it doesn't sound PHair to Nmenth...

ill just PHool him into doing it for me, i almost had him before.

anyways, i dont blame him for being aPHraid

yea i was thinking that, but it doesn't sound PHair to Nmenth...

ill just PHool him into doing it for me, i almost had him before.

anyways, i dont blame him for being aPHraid

You wish you were gifted enough to fool me... and that I was afraid of you...

Anyway, I added some hydrofluoric acid into your tank. Since you are immortal, I can't kill you, but when you wake up sixty years from now, your bones will be missing.

I thought you might say that, so I took this before I added the hydrofluoric acid.

Threat2-2.jpg

...XD lmao... haha... all the PH is hurting my brain but it was worth it for the x-ray XDDD and yes... i do come up with dirty metaphors a lot don't i? >.>;

instead of freezing, why not just burn RAB?

Add some helium hydride too. :P

I'm not dowsing him in acid to kill him, if I did, he would be reborn. Hydrofluoric acid is a weak acid, but is able to penetrate skin (painlessly even) and disolve bone.

instead of freezing, why not just burn RAB?

Why that? How about regular old elimination?

Burn? Eliminate? He is a PHOENIX! An immortal bird of fire! He would start singing and brushing his feathers if I burned him.

If you have any ideas on just how exactly I kill an immortal phoenix, do tell. Until then, he is sitting in liquid helium with an nice hydrofluoric acid additive.

im am afraid, for i find myself complacent in Nmenth's educated opposition. an enemy of my enemy.

lo and behold though, i am ultimate balance. freeze or enflame, to me it is all the same. punishment is my armor, and restraint is my sword.

i am a bird of fire, and aggression fuels that fire. as Nietzsche once said "that which does not kill me makes me stronger."

in order to defeat something that thrives on offense, stop attacking it...

ps: how can you freeze something with hydrochloric acid added to the solution? lets go into detail about differentiating freezing points of different compounds, as well as acidity at low temperatures.

:nuke:

ps: how can you freeze something with hydrochloric acid added to the solution? lets go into detail about differentiating freezing points of different compounds, as well as acidity at low temperatures.

Yeah, I considered that...

I don't have an answer... :whistle:

I didn't put any hydrofluoric acid in your tank, I was bluffing to get you into a more cooperative state.

The X-ray was part of another insidious plot of which I haven't yet revealed.

well my attack has been in effect since the beginning...

could you guess what it is?

why don't you just build a room, put RAB in it and have it set up with sensors and a heavy fire extinguisher system. everytime he rebirths, the fire extinguishers douse him in foam/cold sprays/whatever... and you just continuously spray him again and again ^.^ it will keep him contained or he'll get so emo over it he'd wipe himself out of existance o.O

Sounds expensive...

I already spent a fortune on a cryo tank...

hmm... i guess a lot of fire extinguishers probably will be expensive. but you could always just rig up a shower system instead and just constantly spray him with water ^^ you're already paying a water bill so it wouldn't be that much higher, even if you are spraying him all day o.O unless of course you happen to live near a lake... in which case you could just fit up a pumping system and constantly spray him with water for free ^o^