Now I've got this image in my head of a Phoenix in a bird cage next to one of them home sprinkler systems lol :P

The free water plan gives me an idea...

Maybe I could put him in some sort of suspended animation, then use him for free heat. Every time my cave gets too chilly, I kill him and he provides me with a nice fire while rebirthing.

Yesss...

An electromagnetic field...

I must go now, I have plans to write up.

immune to water. sorry :lol:

and my fire can't be contained like its from a stove, its mystical legendary fire....gimme a break...

ps: my plan is going well B) , play puppets, play...

I'd of thought Nmenth would be past your average cave by now

shhhhhhhh dont bring it to his attention, i had a plan for that...

can anyone say GIANT BOULDER?

... o.O you do realise that phoenixes are like, the size of an eagle right? yes, they have legendary fire but you can still contain them easily. and any fire is affected by water, and will cause a reaction in some way or another... i think what you're thinking of is moltres XDDDD

WOAH....WOAH....

i'm an unusually large PHoenix. and, my fire is so hot that it evaporates water instantly

not that much water you don't >.> if necessary i'll just fill the room completely with water. get out of that bitz XD

well you'll never fill it coz ill perpetually be evaporating it, now cut out this noobery. any further questions Nmenth can help. he's the only one who understands me :rolleyes:

EDIT: that was a bit harsh, but you gotta come up with something better than throwing water on me. i thought you'd see me as more formidable than that sheesh :P

Edited by rEdaSbLood

well i may just pull out the old Marvel Comics rule book and say that the PHoenix is a cosmic force, made of pure lifeforce governing life itself. and that means i pwn you and your petty attempt to 'banish' this cosmic force, coz you cant banish a force.

hehe. legendary win. ya'll gotta be more crafty than that.

this kinda reminds me of dungeon and dragons... :unsure:

I been reading up on phoenix lore, and I've confirmed that the phoenix is almost invincible and immortal...

Alas, I did not find out how exactly it can be killed.

Probably something lame like chopping off its head. That would ruin the fun though, if it came down to it, I'd probably just have to let him go instead.

and my fire can't be contained like its from a stove, its mystical legendary fire....gimme a break...

I'm not trying to control your fire, I'm using it for free heat. The field is to contain you.

I'd of thought Nmenth would be past your average cave by now

In case you didn't realize it, this is a war between creatures your mama told you weren't real. Nmenth is a dragon. I like my cave, drippy as it is.

shhhhhhhh dont bring it to his attention, i had a plan for that...

can anyone say GIANT BOULDER?

Please... My cave is as sturdy as a rock... ok, bad comparison, nevertheless, you have power over fire, not earth.

you cant banish a force.

Why not?

first, i wasnt talking to you about containing my fire.

second, alas my opponent has revealed his true form !

third, the rock is to seal the cave shut. silly dragon :rolleyes:

fourth, a force is universal and intangible. you cannot banish that which is intangible.

one way to beat me is simply to join me, for i am a docile creature at heart. another is to contain me like you did in your chamber pic.

in essence you cannot ever kill me, for i will be reborn. but according to classical lore, i can only be reborn within my nest of cinnamon (or was it frankensense) after i burn it.

i prefer the Marvel version of PHoenix. way more epic B)

EDIT: forgot my offensive maneuver:

*using PHoenix powers to control fire, uses Nmenths hot breath to melt the giant boulder and effectively SEAL HIS CAVE !* and remains with him inside the cave, cryogenicly frozen -_-

Edited by rEdaSbLood

fourth, a force is universal and intangible. you cannot banish that which is intangible.

I can. But do I really have to go all RP magician on you? :mad:

roleplay. and yah... don't godmod >_> it's so darned cheap... there's no fun if you can't be beaten. it takes the point out of roleplaying. because y'know, -nothing- is invincible... besides, even the phoenix in x-men was defeated... so don't be so boring! use some skill. give yourself honest weaknesses and problems in your characters. if you die, so be it. then you whine at the game master until he allows you to rez the character for the next game xD

see, there's no halfway in roleplaying. you either do it properly, or not at all. no-one wants to play with a godmodder x3

dude, i have weaknesses. and no PHoenix in Xmen wasnt defeated.

i think i even named some of my weaknesses.

anyways im waiting for Nmenths respond to my attack on his cave :unsure:

Your seal is ineffective, since you were frozen facing in only one direction, you didn't notice my back door.

I wouldn't be foolish enough to have only one exit, what do you take me for, a hatchling?

dam you. i thought you would just melt it open. but then again, you aren't a hatchling and you realize i can control your fire.

and no one understands when i call for worthy opposition....

but you have no offensive, just neutralization. coward !

No offense? What do you call my Daisy Cutter? I blew you and half of New York up, but being the @#$% immortal that you are, it was useless... Except for doing a little street cleaning in New York...

Neutralization is all I can do until I can figure out a better way to kill an immortal...

hmmm well if the terms of victory are death, then you may never win. which kinda sucks but that is according to the nature of myth of the PHoenix, so its not my fault im awesome :lol: .

and now that you left me in the cave frozen all alone i cant really take any offensive without seeing you. i must figure out a way to be FREE!

you're playing a phoenix. there's no such thing as "fair" >_> and yah, they defeated phoenix in x-men. otherwise it would have killed everyone and everything. last time i checked i don't remember the series ending when phoenix got released into space >.>

technically in the comic series phoenix never dies, but the hosts control it rather. so if you're going by the x-men theory you have to have a host body which can control you, or be killed thus throwing you into non-existance until you find someone else to possess o.o

so yah, don't RP as a god. it's just BORING. i can tell you've never really RP'd or played D&D...

seriously though, only someone who is cheap with no imagination would RP as something immortal, or with such power that they can kill anything (thus the reason why i avoid say, dragonball z RPs...)

also the reason why all combat RP's should be played using D&D rules. at least that way it's FAIR and both characters aren't dodging every single bullet and managing to kill whole armies without a single scratch...

actually, very soon i'm gonna be starting a D&D online game with friends :3 and i'm gonna be the DM. these people are suicidal XD all i know is i'm gonna plot it all out and everything... it's gonna be either freaking awesome, or very boring... or rip on a zillion movies XD but whatever happens it's gonna be a laugh.