Sign in to follow this  
Arbiter

Computer AI not working in Multiplayer games

Can anyone tell me why my AI for computers in a multiplayer games does nothing when hosting a game.

This happens only in unofficial maps.

Thanks

Arbiter

I'm no expert when it comes Generals/Zero Hour (or C&C3) map making but from I remember the AI is scripted had has be set up in the Worldbuilder when the map is being made. Your using maps that have no AI.

I'm no expert when it comes Generals/Zero Hour (or C&C3) map making but from I remember the AI is scripted had has be set up in the Worldbuilder when the map is being made. Your using maps that have no AI.

I have downloaded all my unofficial maps from C&C website, yet none works.

Is there any C&C maps available to download where the AI does work in multiplayer?

Some of the maps don't have an AI because they're made for online multiplayer games, not skirmishes. Though, there's a tutorial for adding an AI here

It's not that hard ;)

Edited by 0warfighter0

Some of the maps don't have an AI because they're made for online multiplayer games, not skirmishes. Though, there's a tutorial for adding an AI here

It's not that hard ;)

Yes baby Yes!!! After all these years!

Thanks 0warfighter0 , it worked.

I saw that most maps allready had the outer an Inner perimeters in I just added the "Add skirmish Teams" part of the tutorial and it worked for me.

Finally I can move off the official maps to my unofficial maps.

Go well