Masked Shah

Random Act of terror

On September 27, 2008... The infamous Masked Shah unleashed an unspeakable horror on the CNCNZ forums.

None were spared...

...XD omi goshi... i only wish we had adverts like that xD the last musical adverts i heard were that kinky french orangina advert (the one with the furry anthros) aaaand the Uswitch.com adverts xD (the best most catchy one is the energy bills one. but so far i've only found one copy of it on youtube, and it's a cruddy mobile phone version with horrible quality D: )

Uswitch.com rules though. gospel choir thing... if i knew how to (or could be bothered) i'd put in a youtube box thingie. but i've told you about it an what to look for so if you're interested you can search for it yourselves >.>

yeeees... but 'tis good propaganda... and it's not like it's affecting us in any way...

must... buy... from... flea market... must... travel to... america... X3;

must... buy... from... flea market... must... travel to... america... X3;

We had one in the middle of town but it burned down. They are places of great evil. YOU MUST RESIST!

damn that's gonna be stuck in my head for weeks... CURSE YOU SHAH!

flea markets are always sketchy places I try to avoid them... sometimes... when I don't want to go...

o.o; i'd love to have flea markets here... we have things close to it. they sound like fun places... those little market sale places in warehouses with zillions of little stalls are awesome. i remember finding a military one with loads of old war stuff on it o_o i wanted to buy loads of things but mom limited me. i ended up buying a WW2 soviet helmet and a WW2 free belgian officer's jacket o.O the guy told me it was a GI steel helm and a british officer's jacket xD i didn't think to look into it until i got home... i was minorly peeved cos i'm aiming on builing a GI and a couple of british full uniform sets. ah well... i have a great long thick coat that looks like a WW2 russian one... and i have a lil CCCP cap infantry cap and a couple of CCCP badges o.o so i can pull off a full costume when i want to for halloween (though i usually have far better costumes to wear :3)

no o.o; i don't -need- it at all. i just like collecting stuff like that... it's a hobby if you will :3 when i get some more money i'm gonna buy some full on re-enactment gear... WW2 tommy... GI... imperial british zulu war uniforms, napoleonic era uniforms... uniforms, gear, helmets and weapons (though deactivated/fake ones which i won't need a licence to own o.o)