Mina Synd

CNCNZ forum pic

hokie, this sprung up as a random little idea in another thread in general discussion. i was gonna post this thread there but i figured it would get moved here so i decided to jump ahead a little o.o

dunno if anyone's tried it in the past, but it would be good to have an updated one...

basically i'm gonna draw a bigass picture with all the main forum posters in it o-o

as i said previously, i've tried this before and it half worked. it just took a -long- time and things kinda messed up before i got around to finishing it :\

so y'know, go ahead and post if you want to feature in the picture... give me a reference pic or a -detailed- description of how you want to appear, as well as describing to me what you want to be doing in the picture. also note i'm going to be posting the picture updates here as i go along, so try to avoid asking for rude requests (though if you want them i'll draw them... but in the version of the drawing uploaded online any questionable bits will be censored XD if you're that desperate for nakidness i could e-mail you the uncensored version or whatever. also i'd be happy to try and draw any requests that pop up, assuming i'm not gonna be totally bugged down with a flood of people wanting in on this xD (see, each character i draw on an A4 sheet of paper, scan it then edit it into the picture and colour... lots of work, lots of detail...) and although i haven't drawn in a little while my skills have definately improved compared to a lot of my old stuff. though i'll be honest, my artwork isn't as amazing as the pictures that azrael has uploaded ._. but y'know, it'll be half decent and hopefully entertaining enough... i'd be greatful if a mod would make a topic in say, general discussion or whatever to guide people to this topic so i get more then one or two people posting n_n;

as i said before, i don't mind drawing whatever people wanna see (either in the big pic or in seperate requests) but just remember i'm not the -best- artist in the world... so don't get irritated if the picture doesn't turn out as your mind imagined it >.>

but y'know i'd love to receive private requests too ^-^ i never know what to draw myself so having people suggest things to me would be fun. and just remember who you're requesting from: i'm a pansexual nymphomaniac who is an anime, sci-fi and horror fan... so don't be afraid to ask for stuff no matter how trippy or weird it is. chances are i've seen worse online or RP'd worse with various partners (or maybe even done worse in real life o_O; i've got a pretty dank history X3;; )

so yah... get posting those comments! i can't wait to get started ^o^

I'm in, should be fun.

Wait what do you need?

okie. well if you wanna be in the pic i need basically details (or a reference picture) of what you wanna look like, and what your pose is... or if you are interacting with any other people. if you're doing anything directly (hugging or whatever) i'm probably gonna have to clear it with the other person. if it's just something like aiming a slingshot at them, i'll draw you straight into the picture o.o

Ok I see.

I may post up a pic, depending on if there is a bit more interest from other people,

... >>; nice to see it's gaining so much interest >_>; it would probably do better if it were on the general discussion board instead... :\ i don't think that many people wander into this area... lord knows i'd never gone in here until i came up with my lil idea n_n; ah well. if no-one wants it means i don't have to draw anything... really it's a win-win situation for me :3

I bags the 'hugging-saracen' pose... cause he's so cute and cuddly!

Yeah you can put me in. Add me as some form of Bear

okies xD but i need permission from saracen, and i need to know what you look like if you want in >->

okie alpha xD i'm thinking you'll look something like the "bears with guns" picture XDDD

... ... ... what do you people not understand about "please give me descriptions or reference pictures as to what you want to look like"? >_> i can't freaking draw you if i don't know how you wish to appear, what you wish to be doing or anything else D:< the only one who has given me anything vaguely useful is alpha. and although it's not much to go on, generally i think i can work with it >_>

Hmm.. OK then.

Me, generic look, atm I'm wearing some shots, kinda brownish, with a green with white stripes polo. Shortish black hair which is only slightly spiked, I've gotten a nice tan recently, so slightly tanned, white shoes with ankle socks, and silver rimmed sun glasses. And thats me atm. ^_^

Pose, hmm.. Just have me standing somewhere arms crossed, looking staunch. :P hahhahahhaa. ^_^

Ok Me.

Almost shoulder length brown hair (Flicky), I'm wearing aviator sunglasses, no tan as of yet, Dark blue jeans, Black leather jacket.

We could have it so it's like a scene, maybe some party?

If so, im the DJ :P

Ok Me.

Almost shoulder length brown hair (Flicky), I'm wearing aviator sunglasses, no tan as of yet, Dark blue jeans, Black leather jacket.

We could have it so it's like a scene, maybe some party?

If so, im the DJ :P

Halloween party? I like the idea tbh, Fenring could definitely be a furry then.

People have always told me I looked like Edward Norton, so I guess I'll use him as my photo:

edwardnorton17hg9.jpg

Put me in a German WWII Heer (Army) uniform with a helmet, it's what I am going as :P (I am going as that for Halloween for reals too :P)

... o_O okie sure XD might have to draw myself in a tommy or GI uniform though. that's four people x3; i'll begin work soon ehehe... halloween party is a good theme but there is no way in hell it would be drawn in time for that xD i mean considering halloween is in -how- many days? maybe it could be for next halloween... x3; anyway keep it coming peoples! =3 getting some good stuff here

So have you got any concept art-ish stuffs.

PS. and what happened to your flash game?

aaah no concept art yet - when i get enough people giving me descriptions i'll start work. i need to get the picture really started y'know? an once i start work i generally get obsessed and work myself until i'm sick of it xD; so i'll start work once i've got a couple more descriptions.

aaand the flash game. yaaah... i would reallyreally like to do that. however the guy who was going to do the coding and such got himself a bigass secret job which basically absorbs him completely. i haven't seen him online more then three times since he got the job a few months ago :\ an then he was only online for a few minutes...

however i have found another artist but he doesn't know how to do flash yet, but he wants to learn. so y'know, it's possible that a varient game i've been planning will spring up sometime along the lines. but don't wait up... if i could understand flash code i'd be pumping out game after game. but it just completely goes right over my head. if i really focus i half understand it for a few seconds. then i get a migraine...

however that said, an old school friend and i are going to try and make a proper game. not a flash one, a proper serious game. he's learning coding and stuff. hopefully by halfway through next year he'll have learnt enough to be able to work his way around any game engine and know enough to be able to customize things. and very soon i'm going to be taking up a couple of computer game courses (game design and computer animation) so hopefully once i've done them i should be able to make the graphics. to some extent anyway >>;

but yah, don't wait up on that either. ideally we will make it happen... but you know how things go. -something- will come up. probably me not being able to get the graphics to look as pretty as i want, or not being able to get the models to run smoothly or something. but we go around that as we come to it.

I bags the 'hugging-saracen' pose... cause he's so cute and cuddly!

:haha:

I've just found this thread. Anyway, I found that funny, but then I also found that disturbing. Erm, yeah... Dunno what else to say on that!? :P