Mina Synd

CNCNZ forum pic

okie guys simple fact is i NEED INFO. the more details you can give me, the better i can make this picture. if you -don't- give me enough info you're all gonna end up as generic clones. look at the list of current details i have somewhere further up the page and think what you can add to your character. the more you have, the more unique your character will be ^-^

...unless you all wanna end up looking like pixies like luk3us did xD

yah i think you got enough. but once again, anything additional you can think of would be most helpful ._.;

ummmmmm i cant think of anything, bioben might be able to

I'll post a pic at some point, It involves being bothered, so maybe not.

Mina, I keep forgetting to update you on what I look like...

I had requested a pose, but now it seems I'll be hugging empty air. The body doesn't really matter to me, just plonk me in the back row - I'm 1.9m tall. That is if we're going to respect the wishes of the dead, but I think we should stick him in anyway.

redalertsmjg2.jpg

Use this image as a guide;

- C&C goggles

- loose shortish hair

- 5 day growth.

Facial expression is up to you, but I do *love* this scream!

(Maybe I'm just jealous of his teeth!)

Incidentally, I can't find the original of this pic, if anyone has this, please send me!!!

Back row? At this rate we'll be lucky if we have one row :P

not yet... but i'm trying something a little experimental involving the picture. i'll give you more info as it develops. if this works, you'll like it. a lot. :3

I see similaritys,but i like the top haha

Edited by Julbri

Ok here's me, I'm not asian it's just windy :P

83408792.jpg

And for the last time, My hand was in my pocket!

Edited by BioBen

yeah Right BioBen

Would post a picture of me but i think there are only 3 in existance and i dont know where they are

yeyeye! good people :3

i'll spring my little idea to light now, see what you all think. see, since i started this games programming college course i've been completely obsessed with anything involving it. been messing about with DarkBASIC Pro a lot, as well as AC3D. been trying to make some models for use in a game or mod later on. then it occurs to me, "why not make everyone in 3D?"

this is something that is quickly becoming a real possibility. my only problem at current is skinning and animating said models (which i'm in the process of sorting out) so y'know. i could end up doing these figures as HL2/gmod ragdoll props or something after a lot of work.

really i was thinking though i might have all the people here as background characters (or actual cast!) in the game i'm making. so i'll try to keep updated as this happens y'know... just remember, i'm teaching myself AC3D from scratch so it's gonna take me a while to learn the tricks and become skilled in it, but i'm getting the hang of it alright ^-^

-will update with moar news! (i haven't forgotten you hehe)

As long as you're not biting off more than you can chew...

generally -any- project is more then i can chew. but i'll tell you one thing, i prefer 3D modelling then drawing by hand that's for sure... so i'mma work on it. once again, will update ^^;

was my discription good enough or should i track down a photo of myself??

OK, im off to search 3 computers and the internet for a pic of me, i may be some time

EDIT:no pics but i am in a video on youtube

Edited by Julbri

Is this thread still alive? I began to find out this thread after the friendly discussion since Julbri's back.

Forum pic

You know, i have a cncnz forum pic i did last christmas and it only has like 5 members in it. I was gonna post it after mina posted hers so we could compare them and discuss why we drew members a certain way... but i dont think she's coming back... Should i post it or what?