Sign in to follow this  
Icarus

I'm Back

Hello, some people my not know me because I've been missing in the forums. So i've been look for new stuff and found theat the lego videos will stop. So i chose to start making my own(I said that before i was missing so sorry). But it some random story line that will have tiberium and other stuff in it.I'm almost done with the first show all i need is to do the voices and i'm done. So wait for a day or two so i can finish. :) So yea, wait

Stop that, your scaring the tourists.

WB

Awesome, c&c was made to be in lego form.

I making but it lookes choopy and i'm sorry for that but 'm 15 and my voice is bad so sorry for crappy voice and i don't know every thing about the making of a lego video but i'm learning but the 2nd show will have tiberium and i think i spelled that wrong and maybe there will be 10 show in a season (expect the last one)

yey more C&C legos ^o^ the more the better! if we start getting more people making them it will inspire more :3 and soon... legos will take over the world! O_O

... again. XD but yah, fads roll around. it was only a matter of time before one of the world's most popular kids toys and all the most popular games and movies tied together. slowly but surely there are many many lego videos appearing on youtube :3 ranging from indy to batman to MJ's thriller xD

WB.

Good. Maybe they won't come back.

No tourists means no business, which means you go out of business though. :P

I'm sorry for the long wait but its going to be longer because my bro cause me the fix my coumptuer and lost all memory

Not everyone. I am though. The CNC New Zealand name has not been used officially in many years. For the record its just simply "CNCNZ.com".

is every one on this site from newzeland i meen i know its cnc newzeland and all but.....

No, there are more non-NZ'ers than NZ'ers.