PurpleGaga27

185 Generals/Zero Hour mission map pack

I may have collected over 3000 maps at this point, however I am no longer re-releasing huge skirmish map packs (except mission maps) for Generals and Zero Hour. All files have been tested and are 100% virus free.

185 Generals/Zero Hour Mission Maps (including the lost Generals map "Black Sheep") -- over 66520 downloads and counting!!
Download: http://www.gamefront...MissionMaps.rar

Alt mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/download/013ljamgsvlxayf
Alt mirror 2: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QR2kfLyt7f-OHvX3tW1LbvC38H9KmgIT

Here's the limited edition of the 2900+ Generals/ZH map packs (all credits go to their respective owners):

952 Gen Maps: http://www.mediafire.com/download/f6rpls69tn6x5do/952GeneralsMaps.7z
Alt mirror: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AU9ZvPmk7QXKidy6XI5QUgqtuV48O5lX

2002 ZH Maps: http://www.mediafire.com/download/z6dvf7n4880n435/2002ZeroHourMaps.7z
Alt mirror: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ABHBm8k-kWT6-v47x9I5gAEnboLNY1Vs

For WinXP users:
Generals Maps: C:\Documents and Settings\your user name\My Documents\Command and Conquer Generals Data\Maps
Zero Hour Maps: C:\Documents and Settings\your user name\My Documents\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data\Maps

For WinVista/7/8/10 users:
Generals Maps: C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\Command and Conquer Generals Data\Maps
Zero Hour Maps: C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data\Maps

Credits to all the people of the CNC community who made those skirmish and mission maps especially the former EA Pacific/EALA dev team.

Please note this:
To add something about the map pack, please do not attempt to put all maps into the map folder, otherwise the program will slow down, unless if you have a fast PC. It appears the limit amount of placing custom skirmish and mission maps into the map folder is at least one hundred. Despite the numerous amount of maps, you probably don't have all the time to play all of them. You should decide which good maps you want to play and put them in the map folder. With all that being said, enjoy playing those maps.

Edited by PurpleGaga27

WOW alright

If you spend 15 minutes on each map thats just shy of 4 WEEKS continuous playing.............

Edited by Julbri

I posted a last update in the first post. Enjoy.

many thanks, purplescrin!

it's a good stuff

but I have trouble - on some maps, bots neither builds any buildings nor creates any units. What's wrong?

Not all maps are AI friendly. if you want to have the bots build you have to set the script for them in a map

I've just checked the link for you, It's working 100%, No errors found please try again ..

i added the maps to my zero hour maps folder but its only showing like 50 of the 2000 maps. do i need to update zero hour (still on 1.0) or do i need to do something else?

never mind. i skipped the fine print at the bottom of the original post. lol

Edited by splitthebreak

Yes i'm an addict and i still play this, since i don't find any good substitute.

Can we download these maps somewhere, the links do'nt work anymore.

Otherwise would it be possible to send them to me tru "WeTransfer" or something. my email sergio.prodi (at) hotmail . com (all together, this to fake emailscrawlers)

thanks

Sergio

Sorry, I can no longer upload the map pack(s) anymore due to issues.

Sorry, I can no longer upload the map pack(s) anymore due to issues.

Can you upload to Megaupload or Depositfiles or some upload server, please? I can't find the file in another place Help me please

Just need mission map pack please

Just need mission map pack please

I am longer re-releasing map packs except for the mission maps. It appears that Gamefront deleted all former Filefront links.

The mission map pack will be re-uploaded soon if I have the time.

Only for the mission maps. It's already dealt with.

Update on the first post.

Wow. About 2 and a half years since I last uploaded this, the 185 mission map pack for Generals/Zero Hour has reached over 37,000 downloads with no end in sight! My KW Reloaded mod already reached over 23,000 downloads.

ive just recently downloaded all the c&c games using origin. i downloaded both your map packs above and installed them in the correct location, (i think) E:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Command & Conquer The First Decade\Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour, I have installed map packs in that same location and they worked, neither of these map packs are working for me.. Am I doing something wrong? please help me, I love this game and I am tired of playing the same skirmish maps over and over...

Thank you

Looks look you are putting the maps in the wrong location. Just as it says in the original post above. This is the correct location depending on your version of Windows....

Windows Vista/7/8
Generals Maps: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Command and Conquer Generals Data\Maps
Zero Hour Maps: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data\Maps

Windows XP
Generals Maps: C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\My Documents\Command and Conquer Generals Data\Maps
Zero Hour Maps: C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\My Documents\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data\Maps

These locations are separate from the where the actual game is installed.

The 185 Generals/Zero Hour Mission Map pack will be transferring to Mediafire soon now that Gamefront is shutting down.

I am also transferring the 89 C&C3/KW mission map pack, the Boyle's Legacy co-op maps and my old C&C3 Reloaded mod to Mediafire soon. I had backup copies of those earlier.

Edited by zocom7

On 3/26/2017 at 5:04 AM, General_DenizGEE said:

Is there anyway in finding out which map is 2,4,6 & 8 player?

No, but it'll take lots of heavy downtime for me to sort maps out in this way into folders, and I don't have the time for that since there are way too many maps to sort out.

The game should automatically filter out 0-8 player map in the ingame list order. Lowest at top to highest at the bottom.